Sunday, December 04, 2005

i need hugz....

Finally got to online... after so many days...

I cried just now...

No,it's sobbing actually...
when i was doing helping mum doing chores when i reached home from KL..

I was surprised to know tat i cry because i feel unwell... Because only kids cry when they are sick to tell adults that they feel uncomfortable..

Apart from it is cos i am frustrated, reason?
Thou i feel so terribly unwell, i still help with those hzwork (I did that just to shut my mum up... i really cant stand her nagging.. driving me nuts) while sis sat nicely watching tv...

N i scolded myself for weeping...

I hate to see myself cry cos i feel weak n useless...

N when i feel weak i tend to find a shoulder to lend on...
I must be learn to be independant..

This whole day i feel so fucking dizzy n wanted to vomit so badly...

I feel really sick n ppl around me just dun give a damn...

Fine~

Still need to work tml...

T.T

I need hugss...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoo...~~~
poor gal..~~~~
lai~~~jie jie gv u a hug~~~~
sayang sayang oh~~~duwan cry cry oh~~later jie jie buy u a sweet,k?

litterjayjay said...

erm... lai lai lai jie jie also give you a hugz~ i really cant imagine how is your crying face look like lo... every time i saw you also happy look... but... i dont wish to see you be sad... cheer up my dear~ (^___^)

missbiebie said...

wei wei wei...wat happen la my lkc....haiyo...dun cry la...later ur eyes bengkak ar!!!!hmm...cheer up....k?

Anonymous said...

bengkak like this @_@ ??

take k.....

~B~

Sing Yee said...

heh hui kee cry for me!
hahahaha!!!

anyway could u plz teach me how to do the html thingy again. i didnt save it last tym i chatted with you. sorry@

Anonymous said...

hav fun to c ur happy face but sad to read ur sad blog..

take care hui qi

Anonymous said...

....ZZZZ...

Les Miserables said...

Thanks Qi Yu.. and my darlings...

sleepless night again~

eyes bengkak like siao...
hailat~~

pray for me......

i need hugss

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »