Monday, November 05, 2007

Here are the videos!

Finally got the video from my Chamber Music Concert performance the other day..

But the starting of the video is a bit cacat thou -_- will get a better one when my school opens. Front view one ^-^

We played two piece from two different composers.

1) Anton Arensky ~ Suite Op.15 (Romance)
2) Francis Poulenc ~ L' embarquement pour Cythere



Me and Angie, my partner ( this is different partner from the previous semester's concert) were really shocked when we knew that we were selected to play for the concert.

I was really shocked actually because I never though i will be selected to play again!! haha~ really happy ^-^ two semester choosen to perform berturut-turut~ really happy... :D

I hope i will get selected again next semester~~ ^^

Gambateh!!

7 comments:

Sing Yee said...

who said music has got no future. look att linkin park they earn a fortune. look at mariah carey she has 28137921 walk in wardrobe look at jayz his mtv crib is to die for ..fine dont need to go so far, look at siti nurhaliza her career has got herself a secured career prospect. to whoever claims that music will lead you to no future, you are one hell of shallow minded people out there. you know getting into science degree is one of my biggest mistake, should have just take up media or something......grgrgrgr now the thought of me working in lab is killing me from inside!! grahhHh!

Les Miserables said...

wow babun.. this is the first time i see u talk serious stuff! O.o"

haha... but those are not in the same field with me thou~ those are pop stars! hahaha

Yeah lab work is boring.. and very dangerous~ dun make explosion!

muahhaa... when u coming back lar?

Anonymous said...

Hey you've really improved in piano duet since the last concert. Good job Hui Kee! XD

Les Miserables said...

Wow.... thanks a lot hui wen!!

Hope that we can meet up when u are back to malaysia ya ^-^

Anonymous said...

LOL. Everyone knew we're chosen but NOT us! When you called, I'm like WHAT???... Both of us didn't even bother to check the board! That's the funniest part. We knew like 2 days b4, was it?

Anonymous said...

LOL. Everyone knew we're chosen but NOT us! When you called, I'm like WHAT???... Both of us didn't even bother to check the board! That's the funniest part. We knew like 2 days b4, was it?

Les Miserables said...

2 days meh? i tot the day before the performance? summore i had my concerto during the same day... sad :(