Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another morning...

I woke up this morning... Hoping for a better day...

Yes, i did.

But the pain roused back at me.. painfully reminds me what had happen... telling me that I lost someone i treasured so much.

Everything ain't the same anymore. The smile, the laughter, the promises....
They are just a tool for me to cover up my misery...
But they cannot do anything to heal my wound.

My wound will always be bleeding..
THe memory will haunt me always...
The pain will still remains..

And yet, i feel so numb...
Naively thinking that all these are dreams..

Shld i talk to that girl?
Shld i pretend nothing happen?
Shld i believe in what he told me?
Shld i just walk out and never turn back?
Shld i be torturing myself?
Shld i make my revenge?
Shld i show him how painful it is?

Shld i bleed?

I dunno.... I just need a hug... and lots of answers. Sincere and true answers..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugz*

tons of good things waiting for u out there....:)

support hui kee 100%!!

Les Miserables said...

Thanks... whoever u are.. :)