Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some random thoughts

There are lots of misunderstanding around my friends just because they posted some of their private thoughts to blogger and bla bla bla... u knw the story la..

I just dun understand why ppl got so worked up sometimes because of all these... well, if u feel that it is offensive, or even talking bout u, just dun click on the blog and read it la! haiyo~ is it that difficult?

PERSONALLY, i just feel that people have the tendancy to gossip. I think God somehow put some hormone or gene into human that ppl just cant help to gossip (I mean most of the ppl la, not EVERYONE). From wat i've observed from my friends so far.. i noticed that most of my friends like to talk about ppl, and most of the time, trash-talking bout someone he or she knows just because they ran out of topic to talk to each other. And, it is obviously effortless to capture the person's attention since gossiping is such a fun stuff to do and hence, the two individuals will have lots of talk about and eventually become close to each other. By trash-talking someone they know at the back. I wonder why? There are soooooooo many things u can talk bout, Life, Pet, Food, Movies... pttfff~ nvm, u got the idea..

Well, another thing. Posting up ur private feelings or trash talking bout ppl u knw (with or without puting the name on), will not solve any problem. For example, i used to write bout my feelings on my blog, especially about my relationship when i feel really bad and hope that someone will come and comfort me and stuff. Yeah, they will be ppl comforting me and stuff but they are just not my BF. And deep down inside me, i knw that the only person who can help me feel better is my BF because he's the trigger to all the emotions i was having. And most importantly, he stops reading my blog when i started using it as a media to complain. So, its useless. The most effective way to deal with it is to lay it out on the table and talk to the person concerned! Hmm...

Well, above are the experiences and opinions i have. So, dun get offended and stuff like that (really worried after seeing what my fren gone thru O.o")

So... ciaoz!

Oh ya, come support my gig!! hehehehe

0 comments: