Thursday, June 01, 2006

^-^

Just now my deareast called...

He asked me whether i am happy joining the production..

Yes.

I answered w/out hesitation...
He was worried bout me falling apart because i joined too many activities...

It was really sweet :)
Anyhow.. Undeniable that joining "The Canticle Singers" is not an easy task....

We're required to dance n sing n act... well.. Thou i am not in the acting and.. uh, for ur information.. i am just playing tinny tiny little unimportant roles in this Musical..
OK, it's just like in a movie, u see ppl walking around in the market, people who are the neighbours of the important roles and ppl who walk around in the scene like gone case fellow...

Yup, i am one of those ppl..

The reason i am playing such pathetique role it's cos i join them in the last minute.. so.. anywayz.. ahha~ i'm not well-known anywayzz...

Still i am glad to be in.. I somehow have the feeling tat i am using my energy to gain some knownledge... Everytime after rehearsal my body ache like hell... N i dun feel well cos i actually lack of time doing my school work.. and therefore i need to sacrifice my resting time to do my work.. and tis is how i get my eye bags, dark circle n big tummy (almost everytime after rehearsel i will have supper... damn!)

But i felt everything was worth it.. The process of learning is never easy... the tougher it is the more i will gain.. (i guess?)

Well, and Mr. Chong was nice to me (thou his scary big eyes always stared at me whenever we start doing our scenes...)

Hmmm..

I am glad that Su Mei starts to laugh like a donkey these few days.. normally i am the one who's palying her role talking there syok sendiri while she staring at me with three strips beside her forehead.. haha! Today i was half dead.. so half of the time she was talking n laughing herself dunno for wat... n also the stupid BAM thingy.. -_-" really dunno wat to say... N she starts hugging ppl around... gosh~ ahhahaa~ but it's a good sign thou!! glad to see u happy again.. (ehem... thanks to me >.< *grin*) hahaha

Wa... hope i can sleep for 20 hours...

But still have work to do.. wonder y i still blog?

I dunno.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

painful!!hahaha!!but i feel really happy after tat!! can release stress n release HATRED!!hahahah...i just complain to my two bros oso..n they actually supported me, nola, not support, stood by my side..n i feel so god now after puoring out everything to a trustable fren, u n my two lovely adorable bros.so... the lesson of the story is......................

must tell a fren wen u r not happy, don keep it to urself, if not become moody like me..okok??

yor...tat day i just felt like getting a hug ma..mai ask lo..i not like u, no dearest..have to yi kau fren lo...hahaha!!i was happy tat day, but after a quarrel(fight 4 the wrong thing n argue 4 nothing n embarass myself..T_T) with cast member, i sudd have the mix feelings again..then i felt like getting some huggiez from u both lo...console myself abit...hahaha!! going kuku again in the wee hours!! but..seriuosly, i just needed a hug , tats y...hahah:)

eh!!playing a not so important role does not mean u r not important! im oso playing not important role in 85% of the musical!! if we r not there to play the not important roles, it would not make up a scene my dear...tats y "k leh fe" are oso very important..im glad u r in lo..n see ur progress..gambateh!! continue to work hard, u will get there!getting involve is already a very good starting point. remember?? start small, think big n dig hahahah!!tat day realy laugh like donno wat man..until my poor little stomach n belly oso deep. tats all it takes!!okok??

Les Miserables said...

hey.. so happy to see such a long post.. long time din have ppl post comments to me d and it's kinda discourage for me to write.. anywayz.. i write for my own purpose..

tell u a secret.. actually i was happy to see u so happy n come to hug me even when the scene is running and we ended up freezed in the hugging post!! wahhaha.. it was fun really~ the most enjoyable rehearsal i have since i join TCS..N having a bf doesn't means that i get lots of hugz too lo.. limited time to see each other... :(

iz true tat i must tell someone when i am not happy~ but sometimes i just ''dun wana the world to see me cos i dun think that they understand..'' haha~

Yup!! unimportant role will somehow end up playing an important role!! that's how Jackie Chan became famous!! wahahhaa... yaya.. i will consule myself with that.. U're not playing important role in TCS but at least the UCSI recall u are wat... ceh~~ sesat..

haha~ anywayz, thanks a lot and love ya! :)

Anonymous said...

Yup, life should be positive...

even if u act as a tree, u still need to pay whatever u have, try whatever u can, sing whatever u able....

life is all about a chance, do well in ur role, ppl will notice it...no matter how tiny is ur role, u still gave the chance to sing, to perform, and to showing the world that u have the ability of acting...

arrange ur time well, and try to spend more time in resting, resting is far more important than performing.

All the hard work will be worthy when u had a memorable performance.

Les Miserables said...

Thx Enrico.. I'll remember wat u said... so surprise to see u here :)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Barium sulfate and nexium financial advisor description Outer banks shirt regina vacuum cleaners customer service Auto alarm companies financial advisor jan sheboygan