Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tra la la la

Yes!! finally get to change my ugly blog skin~

i know i know u ppl dun like this kinda setting but i really love this skin.. it resemble my feelings in the moment...

Anywayz,
Notice that there's a slideshow when u just log into my blog...??

Hee~ be patient and watch...

Only those who meant a lot to me will appear in that film...
(even u appear once u are important enough! ^-^)

Well... if u din see urself there... u know wat i mean :)

p/s: But i might miss someone out!! so pls knock my head if u think u shld be in ter but u din :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

put me in....

Les Miserables said...

ar?? i never took pic with u berfore... wat to put??

-_-" haha..

Anonymous said...

ceh!!palia la..u know wat..i was waiting 4 it to load, n all i saw was ur pictures,n ur pictures, n UR PICTURES only!! so u mean u urself very important to urself izit? ha?? 12 fight??

anyway,after finish loading, then i see the whole thing la...i appear quite alot wei!! then i very important zit?weahahaha..im so proud of myself:) XD

Les Miserables said...

-_-" of course important!! everyone who were close to me are close to me!! trala la la la..

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! teeth whitening San diego cable tv advertising http://www.paris-hilton-naked-8.info appliances orlando wool sweaters http://www.prozac-weight-loss-or-gain.info