Thursday, July 06, 2006

I wonder....

It's such a long time i din really talk bout my life...

Mostly cos i am too bz and way too lazy to type it all out... thou the draft of the essay is in my head...

Well, as time goes by.. i started to understand quite a lot of things which some of them were planted in our mind since we were born.. We were too careless to notice it that's all..

Anywayz, been thru quite a lot this year, especially this semester...
I encounter new challenges, new friends and

Learning how to handle my emotions..

My cells under my skins are thirst for prominence...
Hmmm.. mayb is a bit too harsh...
Just need some reckonition...

I am so lack of patient to myself...

I remembered my aunt once told me bout metamorphosis...
Human being are extremely fragile...
There's one common thing in us is ...
"Keep repeating a same mistake, no matter small o big.. in the whole life, with or without noticing it... and normally nobody will take note to destroy that tiny dust which causes a fatal disease "

At first i tot this is bullshit... But as many things around evoled... i started to understand what this really means....

Personality... no, attitude is more suitable... is the hardest thing to handle in a popularity...
Human are build up with complex tissues and cells and hell knows what they are thinking bout?!

Well, people normally will not clique or mix with a person who is consider out of the band wave... However, giving judgement to a person u do not know at all is really unfair..
By all means took away the chance of knowing another soul...

The worst thing i'm noticed in my community is judge a person thru another person's eye...

However, what i found interesting lately is that...
People who seems to be hopelessly unrelated seems to launch a huge step nearer to me...

On the other hand, those who i thought to be an angel is actually an angel with hidden horns and a spiky tail...

The only thing to find a person's real identity is to know more bout them...
Good or bad...

Well, i guess that's life...
Challenge grows each day as time crawl passed us silently ...

Therefore,
In order to survived in this cruel world, choose to be a predator... not a prey...

Who knows one day u might be hunt by the person closes to u?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya man!! totally agree...im going thru the same thing oso!! u unintendedly (donno got this word anot...lol)express part of me oso!!wahgahaha..

p/s: i hate her la...hahahhaha!!beh tahan her..haha(sesat me -_-"")

Les Miserables said...

>.<" dun hate her dun hate her!!

Love me love me!!!

hehe~ tra la la la ....

Anonymous said...

nothing to say -_-""