Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm 20!! tra la la l ala...

Well, i am officially a 20-bies now~
one more year to merdeka...kekekez

Just celebrated my b'day yesterday... it was the most present-received b'day... !!

I got a total of 26 sms, 8 received present and 1 pending one...

Hmm...
It might not be a lot to some of u but it means a lot to me...

And i actually got a lot of soft toys tis year >.<" man.. on my 20's

Hong Hong
surprised me with a tortoise with a bunch of leaves on the head... damn cute!

Pei San, Carolyn and Terence bought me a teddy bear with a outrangeous big head and a pathetic little body.. haha~ i dun dare to hug it to sleep scare i might break his head...

All my hzmates thrown me a surprised party the night before my birthday... i was really touched that i actually dropped my tears, without anyone noticing it..They gave me a cow.. -_-"
with pink mouth and a bunch of hair on the head... it was quite hard i couldn't hug it to sleep..

My another hzmate, Terence Au gave me a tin of Mango cake from Hong Kong... absolutely love that packaging~!! it's so so adorable!! ^Q^

N the most incredible thing is my own PPG club members... they actually bought my presents when i am with them!! w/out me noticing it.. amazing!! haha... Su Mei n Cindira bought me a ''The Nightmare before Christmas'' holder for me.. i mean, i dunno what is that supposed to call... coffin?? uh.. it's for my recorder basically.. i wanted to buy it since last 2 sems... hmm... and also 4 pieces of assorted cake from Secret Recipe >.<'' eat till i wanna vomit... My aunt gave me a shirt from Anas-something.. i couldn't remember.. very special shirt where i need to tie it up to keep the wavy look on the shirt...

My cousin gave me a blue braclet... with hearts and diamonds... woooOOoo... it's gorgeous! ^o^

I got an Adidas bag pack from my BF ^-^ although is not really the color i wanted but still i love it :) hee~ but my mood went down drain when i saw him so sick... poor thing... sigh...
and i'm so sad i cant do anything to help him... :(
*sayang sayang my dear dear ^-^*

Last but not least, Sean spend me an awesome meal... hehe drool~
We went to Chilis for lunch tat day and eat till i dropped!i mean, we dropped... haha~
And also my anut who brought me for dinner in Tai Tong restaurant... althought the food is not really nice for me but i'm thankful for that wonderful night :)

Well, i will post up the pictures for my b'day... although only a bit but still.. it's funny... haha
And....

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My God!!!!
Oh My God!!!!
Oh My God!!!!
Oh My God!!!!
Oh My God!!!!
Oh My God!!!!
Oh My God!!!!
Oh My God!!!!
Oh My God!!!!
Oh My God!!!!
Oh My God!!!!
Oh My God!!!!

Well, check out tis fucking blog yourself-->
  • http://doubleprophecy.blogspot.com


  • Man, i'm so touched!!

    This is the most meaningful present i got for tis year!!

    I LOVE U BABOON SING YEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Stupid bitch la u sing yee... Publish my pictures lidat~
    Oh ya, dear u might wan to see it too... the sesat fellow got mention your name ter.. ahhaha

    Wahahaha!! thank u thank u my dearest frenz!! muaks muaks!

    AmZzZzz RoXxxX!!

    3 comments:

    Sing Yee said...

    is so spontaneous of u to vulgar when u type my name
    i think my name is complement with fuck wakakakaka...

    i will put up the tittle again!

    Les Miserables said...

    O.o?! ahhaha...

    haha~ u are the one who taught me all those rude words when i am in Taylor's lo!!
    Is u is u is u is u!!!

    Fuck la, hailat la, mahai la, bitch la, asshole la... all from u lo~ wkakakaka... and laugh for 3 hours non stop! haha...

    well, i shall put tis in my blog.. hmm,,,

    Anonymous said...

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. Imitrex cost per shot Blouses for women under 60 Tamiya protonix Hand scanners not barcode Hard drive for dell dimension 8250 Propecia and rogaine pictures Breast implant deflation installing two hard drives naked holdem toshiba pocket harddrives http://www.tenuate-on-line.info/Laptop-hard-drive-power-consumption.html