Thursday, July 06, 2006

I wonder.....

I wonder what kinda cell builds me...
What holds me together...

I seems to have really freaking emotional problems...

Sometimes how i wish i'm alone...
I dunno y~
Just let me be cos i dun think that the world will understand me?

Hmmm...

I tends to let ppl decide my mood...
A sigh of yours would affect my mood for the whole day..
Tis really bothers me a lot~

I hate myself behaving this way seriously...
How marvelous it is if some kinda scientist would just invent some happy pills?

:)

Anywayz, I am totally crazy over Rod Steward...

Listen to his song really calms me down...

I was really down just now~

Sometimes love is really annoying...
I dunno how to handle my own feelings...

I am still learning...

Just dun ignore me...
That's good enough~

0 comments: