Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Refugee: Images

Hear ye hear ye~

This is the production i talked bout in my previous post...

It's a musical called Refugee: Images performed by The Canticle Singers...


Can see me not can see me not?!?! Ter Ter!!
I took this picture from www.kakiseni.com

This is the trailor for our musical which very soon will be shown in LRTs, and 7-11!



Notice the picture in the first slide... I'm in there!! with a sesat post... XD

This is the first musical production i am in... (except the UCSI recall...) N i am excited bout it!! But the rehearsal fucking killing sial...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

correction - trailEr...

"sesat posE"...


And my dear girl, LRT doesn't have screens. It's shown on monorail.



Wah first post only start picking on ppl edi... :P *runs*

Les Miserables said...

-_- uh....

la la la la... dunno wat to say...

*speechless*

anywayz, dun worry... i will whack u tis sunday... >)

Anonymous said...

Missed me :P