Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yesterday's adventure...

My day started when i pour a glass of warm honey to myself...
N i heard my throat screming in joy...
What the heck...

i had my voice exam yesterday... hmm... it went well i guess... quite satisfied but still, it can be better...
Thanks Su Mei for being my accompanist and well...
Singing in the group class is just a fame for 10 minutes (if your songs happened to be that long)
Y? cos ppl probably will forget what u did after that... (except for Davina of course... >.<)

Later in the evening, i went to Regeant Hotel for the performance, just to sing a few songs from our Refugee: Images...

When i stood there and sing i realize people who walked pass us, who sat comfortably in the lounge and those who actually enjoyed our performance so much (an african guy with an artist cap on him) gave us different expression and i suddenly felt like...

Musicians are here to entertain people... and it's like... hmmm... well, i know a lot of ppl started reading my blog and i tend to be conservative when i try to speak my mind out...

Well, let's just forget it, i've no more energy to start out a trouble for myself...hmm.. I will keep those in my little pea brain for the time... *silence!*

I'm extremely exhausted lately..never felt in my life before... i mean, i did, but this is sort of different... Opps, back to my story... after Regeant Hotel's performance we went back to the lobby where we prepared ourselves before the show and we found uh... 17x2 sandwiches and a pot of mee hoon lying there waiting for us to devoure it... and obviously it's not enough to feed 17 mouths
(when 1 Bryan=10 Hui Kee..haha!)


Therefore, Mr. Chong, which is one of our directors brought us out to feed our tummy again... he always treat us with fabulous meals!
::many thanks to him ^-^::

I tell u, when i see Bryan eat i seriously pray that in future i wont get a kid like him... if not i will definately (like what Mr. Chong says) kill myself after i gone brankrup! He seriously ate 6 bowls or izit 7? of rice!! OMG... i sat beside him and i was like...
Bloody hell...

But he is really a kind person.. spend more than an hour just to fetch everyone back although he himself if tired like a bear... *many thanks to u!*

However, when i reach the area where i stayed, it was pitch black...
No electric again?!!... ass hole... out of so many days y must be tat day when i am not in my BF's hz?

Moreover, what's more scary is that the whole hz is empty... it was pitch black and i am all alone in that hz without a tourch in my hand!
No joking matter, i really freak out...

I must admit that i honestly afraid of the dark more than anyone else... i dun even dare to walk to my room... i cant see anything!! my hp's batt is running low!!
So, i hide in Ee Jun's room cos his room has an emergency light... which i hope it can be carried around...
To make it worst, i called my hzmate and he din pick up the phone.. i was really panic..!!

In the mean time, i sms my BF telling him i am freak out...
All he does was
"Y scare? u have been staying in that hz for so long..."
and
"hmmm... poor dear dear..."

WTF?

Well darling...
Just let me rot....

Finally i got to JUliet's hp and ask them rush bek before i fainted... haha~

Man,
Cant u just make me feel better? what the heck?
Sometimes being emotional is really a no-no in a relationship...
that's y i only complaint here in my blog ....
I stop complaint straight to his face since then.....
Yup, silence is golden...
And also the key to avoid unnecessary fight...

Just like some ppl scream into a bottled water and pour the water out... meaning all the troubles will just went deep into Earth...

Yup, that's wat i am doing.. dun bloody complain bout how idiot i am cos this is the way i release myself from dissatisfaction and anger...
Plus...disappointment...

I dunno what to do when he is emotional... I know he was frus when he is sick and with his work perhaps.. moreover he had to use more than 1 hour just to fetch me back...
I tried to show him how i appreciate i am with wat he did but he dun seem to get the point...

Do u know how worried i am to see him sick? and all the happy feelings went downhill when he is unwell... But still, he duno how to take care of himself... all my words fell on deaf ears...

All i did was care....

On the other hand, i need care too when i am facing troubles... (of course this did not include the blackout)


*Sigh*

___________________________________________________________________
*Update (31/7/06):

Well... just like what i've said.. i will only fuss here in my blog and not in front of him... hmmmm... and i am glad i did that.... cos i am the one who think nonsense all the time... and he did feel guilty when i brought up the incident bout the blackout (i can tell by his expression and stutter way of reply...hehe ^-^)

However, the reason i dun wanna erase that (like what i did for the previous post) is because i did feel bad for tat day... so... whatever i dunno what the heck i doing... haha~

But... i'm glad to have him by my side.... \(^~^)/ *Hugzz*



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeerr....keeping quiet is not a good way...emotions is like volcano, will erupt anytime...

anyway,he don 12 listen i listen lo...when got time la!! if not, chai ni dou sa!! hahahaha..no, but seriuosly, i think u shud know wat to do la.. don worry la..nothing's wrong 1, just every1 bz with their own stuff, wait till everythings over, exam, production n erm paper, then everything will be fine. no worries la...XD

Anonymous said...

Emotions have to be let out. Like ba bai jie said, if you keep it within you, one day it WILL explode and you will break down (more often than not).

Trust me. I'm one of them.

And if he doesn't want to listen, I can't say I can do much about that, but I'll always be here to listen and to help however I can, k? I've got 2 numbers, just call me on either one and if I'm busy, I'll return your call as soon as possible. I promise you that.

After all, you're my friend, and I take friends seriously ^_^

Anonymous said...

By the way, it's BrIan, not BrYan :)

Les Miserables said...

wah... thanks so much!! dunno what to say... T.T

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://ltrbhjay.com/qeqm/rilu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qxntqbhy.com/jxln/dypp.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://ltrbhjay.com/qeqm/rilu.html | http://zzvgobzt.com/kdtw/egsu.html

Anonymous said...

What a great site »