Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy-little-Hui-Kee.. Or not?

Here to read my depressing post again?

U've made a mistake pals...
Well, it's true that i am here as i always do..

But just wanna say i miss baboon out of a sudden.. (surprise myself too!!)

It seems that i've no matured (enough) frens to share my feelings...
Not to say that i am matured .. i am not, obviously.. that's y i need an ''adult'' to talk to..

I cried alone in practice room today...
I never did this..

Guess i am just super low-spirit lately...
Been having sleepless nights, heavy eye bags and extremely pale lips..

Well.. who cares anywayz...
I mean, WHO will care bout me?! (except my family and those who're close in school with me)

Seriously, i owe my dearest an apology...
For being.. ME again...
I'm depress!!

YES!!
I'VE ANNOUCED IT!
I'M VERY DEPRESS NOW...

OK.. i wanna apologies for being ''unreasonable'', ''kiddy'', ''annoying'' etc. etc.
and not understanding for a working ppl like you...
and i am still so glad to have such a nice bf like u :)

Also, i learn something from u my dear..

We've to face the fact, face the reality when we're living in this world..

Fine, i FINALLY talk myself out..

I've accept the fact that u are a Gemini..
I've accept that you cannot pampered me like other guys did to me..
I've accept that you cannot accept the logic of how girls find a simple 5-cent text sms important to them
I've accept that you're older than me and you are already tried your best to be the best guy in my life
I've accept that everyday call and contact is not necessary
I've accept everything...

Old ppl says :"Women never listen"
But i guess there're guys out there who never listen too!
Until they realize they lost something important in their life...

But honestly...

From the bottom of my heart...

Thank you for loving me..

I'm not being a very good gf i guess...

And after this post..
I promise i will make myself feel better!

You do whatever you want for me...

I will just be a happy-little-hui-kee!

p/s: Advise for gurls... Do not angry and be sad alone and hoping your guy will notice and come and sweet talk you... Because guys are single-cell animal... they wont understand unless you say it out WORD-BY-WORD...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U don voice out, no one hears u cry.. u don complaint, no one knows u r not satisfied..u keep quiet, ppl think u r just fine right.

Les Miserables said...

I dont want the world to see me...

Because i think that they dont understand...

That's why i hide my ugly faces behind the shawls...

Sing Yee said...

ma derr.i typed for so long and the stupid blogger got error.fucker.

by the way i miss you too. we shall meet again. talk cock. and be friends. hehehehe...anyway girl. new year new you. not old you. this year you gotta be strong no matter what. and make sure there is no one can put you down. and dun always be silly. no more negative thinking. always think positive.

no. i strong disagree with the policy of telling my problems to the whole world. i mean, yes you can tell but not all the time. we are one step closer to maturity. when you encounter problems. face it. stand up again. and you be stronger. there is no such thing of telling your acquantainces ALL your problems...if u can swallow all the pain den it will be better la..if really cannot tahan..den baru tell lah..like i said..an inch nearer to maturity and adulthood. not high school kids again lah..

anyway....be strong girl!!!!!! new 2007 you gotta be a strong woman! woot!

Les Miserables said...

But it's hard to swallow pain when my heart is torn...

Ntg stays there...

Better izzit?

But still, chinese idom says :"A tangled chain has to be untangled by the person who tangled it..."

That's all i can say...

Hmm... watever..
Thanks anywayz gurl... miss u always! mucks!