Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year, Old me...

Just now i saw my hzmate throwing tantrum to her bf ... again... and the bf, as usual, tried to make her happy although she's being unreasonable...which reminds me that she's actually a year older than me... and i DID forget that...

It sort of reflects myself in her... I was always behaving that way... and i kinda... miss that feeling.. at least i feel that i am important... and someone does needs me to be there...

I know things will get more complicated as you grow up.. and the basic thing is not to tangled the neuro system which indirectly will affect the system that controls the hormone produced.. which indirectly affects the mood and unfortunately... the extra will always be the depression hormone.. (or izzit?)

Well, frens aroudn me keep asking me whether i am happy? and some actually ask me to be happy... Gosh~ i am confuseD! I think i am happy but all the while there'll be this little voice whispering in my eyes telling me all those painful things that hurt me deep in my heart...

Life's is not meant to be that way...

My happiness are filled with doubts...

Until i MET YOU.....


I hope u are reading this my dear...
Cos we really need to talk....

I've put all my affort in building up this relationship....
Have you?

0 comments: