Sunday, March 27, 2005

Pls!! I need rest...

Dammit... I seriously look like panda these few days.. Air-cond broke down, Aunt keep on kicking me in the middle of the night... But! this is not the worst part...

Last night, i think a few hours after i fell asleep... I felt something touching my toes (0_0!!!!!)
At first, I took no action cos i think i must be dreaming so i ignore it...

But, after a few seconds (or min i dunno...) the feeling is still there! Then i slowly open my eyes and lifted my head, I saw a shadow with a pair of eyes glowing towards my direction! Seriously i tell u, I was so freaked out i nearly pee on the bed! With my "tindakan refleck" ha, of course i kicked the object hard until it fell down to ground.. Guess what? It's my aunt's stupid cat Manja...

The animal firstly gave a low growl then keep on meowing for no reason (mayb protesting for my action) which woke my aunt up and she was like "Did u just kicked my daughter? Aiyo.. how can u do that? She's probably had a nightmare and neep company. Let her sleep in the room also"

-_-!! (Amz and baboon,still remember the msn icon blue face icon with sweat coming down and jaw senget to one side we used to use?yup, that's how i look like)I was so stunned that i nearly scream the full sentence instead of the short form WTF?!!! I am the one who suppose to have nightmare k? Just imagine something fury touched u in the middle on the night and stared at u when the surrounding in dark? Remember cat's eyes is so damn eerie... yicks!

Then everyday i go to work I cant feel my feet my brain still half asleep and my whole body's aching like mad... I wanna go home :'/ I want my mummy !!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

hello! i'm here as u requested! well,wat can i say?you have to stop watching HORROR movies! just like what a fellow blogger admitted in his blog (jasonmumbles)...

Anonymous said...

i think ur aunt need to see doctor jiwa...seriously....she is in critical condition.never in my life cum to CAT HAS NIgHTMARE... wtf???which aunt la?? the one who ask u clean stove izzit!! alahainya ur auntie......after i read ur blog...my face turn into ...-_-''

Anonymous said...

HUI KEE!! WANNA WATCH THE RING 2?
NO BODY WANNA GO WITH ME...

Anonymous said...

hey hui kee!oh no..well..i nvr really had a thing for cats too..i so agree with u abt their eyes!pretty scary....yea...well,dont let the cat get to you!!!hey shaun..i wanted to watch the ring 2 as well..cos i watched the 1st one,N thot it was pretty cool(& scary)..wonder how the story line will turn out to be in the 2nd one!frends dont wana watch tho...

Anonymous said...

shaun y u so gay la....ring 2.. -_-''

Les Miserables said...

Uh... frens, i just watched White Noise... really freaks me out and i nearly cried in the cinema! it's so scary...
so Shuan, forget bout ring 2 -_-

Anonymous said...

u see...ring 2 sucks......lets paris hilton

Les Miserables said...

what's paris hilton anywayz?

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! available jobs on wind turbines Elton gay john marriage Puerto rican milf