Thursday, March 24, 2005

To be.... or not to be?

Today is the day which my heart beats furiously and my palms are sweaty.. cos it's piano-lesson-day... I still cant get over it u see.. I also cant understand y I'll get so nervous before going piano lesson, honestly i feel more anxious than going to a real exam!!even after so many lessons... maybe I'm in love with Ban Hiang or somthing.. (I shivered after i type the L word.. yicks!! >,<)

Anywayz, I spent quite a lot of time thinking bout what should i do...(especially the time when i was washing the dishes.. I hate washing dishes!!!) ok, one day i happened to glanced back my collection of albums in my drawer and mi found out bout 75% of myCDs and DVDs are either in Pop, R&B, Jazz n Blues, Jinggles, Rock or even heavy metal (real heavy ones..) and the rest is classical etc. And so my first reaction is,

Shit.

And my aunt's words came to my mind "What u gonna be you gonna be." (does it make sense?)

Anyway, I started to realize my problem.. do i really like classical music or just be a mummy's nice girl? cos when i suggest my mum that i take contemp. music she was like "No Way! No way u are going for contemp. music" Ok, so that's it...

I am Confused.

I really need help.. But something really strange happen, whenever i started to lay my fingers on the keyboard to play classical music, I can feel my blood rushing thru my brains and to my fingers, it's really cool... (I knew this must have something to do with Ban Hiang!!) and I enjoyed that feeling.. am i sick?

P/s: Another reason for me to choose contemp music is b'cos classical music is so bloody serious! there are a lot of rules in playing a pieces, or even just a note.. i must sit properly when i play the keyboard (def. no cross-legs), I have to strech my fingers and i think i nearly broke my baby finger last week, I have to use my forearm to play instead of my fingers (huh?), and this and that... it's not suitable for a blur queen like me! darn it...




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

do wadever u wanna do la...apala mummys gurl!!! never b mummys gurl Wahahahaha.....

Anonymous said...

Do wudeva u wanna do la...apala mummys gurl!!! never b mummys gurl!! wakakakakaka

Les Miserables said...

What to do? baboon u KNOW i am a mummy's girl! i cant grow up, not allo w to!

Anonymous said...

I help u grow up..u wan???wakakak
later ur mom cum n punch me la!!

Les Miserables said...

Hahhaa... u damn funny la baboon... anywayz, how's ur work in Sushi bar? rich gurl dy la... be careful ppl rape u and take ur money also.. wahakkakakaka

Anonymous said...

well all my money gone after i got my paid....sydney owez eat my money...mek me buy handbag tops pants bras and lingerie

yer u very horny la..

Les Miserables said...

Year... what horny???

Anyway, must be careful my baboon, later ppl kidnap u throw u bek to zoo only u know... wahhahaa

Anonymous said...

hailat!! sydney zoo.....anyway sydney zoo better than malaysia rite...so nevermindla...

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read advertising volkswagen backpacks between 5 13 Gortex pants Brad durham football Pay search engines ppc http://www.cheapcallsisraeltobritain.info/divorce.html divorce decree copy knoxville tn toyota employe discount Harddrive s.m.a.r.t reader louisiana divorce settlements Thizzle dance video divorce tax laws in california depakote with wellbutrin California state farm life insurance quote xenon body styling kit Anselmo web site marketing