Monday, May 09, 2005

Important Announcement!!

Sorry for being away guys... school just started and i get so confused and messed up...
But I'm so fucking pissed with my skol's wireless LAN... they block everything!! yeah hell i mean everything!!
Friendster,
Kazaa,
even MSN!!
How am i suppose to live without those?! dammit!!
So ppl out there (especially AmZ gang) I now only can use icq (and only icq2go summore =( ) to chat with u all... pls pls pls use icq... at least for my sake la k?! I cant afford not to hear from u all ='/
Ok, here's my icq# 102992783...
MUST ADD ME K>!?! Hope to see u all there ^-^

3 comments:

Sing Yee said...

wah damn sad

ban everything!!!

wah hailat

shaun letss icq

but icq damn gay lahh hailat!!!

Les Miserables said...

mahai la u! must use icq k?? I'll online 24/7 so that u wont hav chance to say u din c me as an excuse.. hehehehe...

dammit! i fell like dying cant download things!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh yay! blog's back.

eh sounds worse than taylors la... wireless lan somemore