Friday, June 10, 2005

I feel like rubber....

Tiring day seriously...

Been singing for the rest of 6 hours.. hehe..
*whispering : It's the first time been to Red Box..*

Actually i've asking myself since the day i finished SPM....

Y do i study music?

Honestly, it's because...

a) I dun wanna study something which is same with my cousins (apparently they are doctors, accountants, pharmacies, lawyers...) I... I dun wanna my relatives to compare me with my fellow cousins... which, I'll be left so so so far behind... hell serious man~
Yup, this is my main reason.. and u guys are the first to know tis... not even my bf informed bout this...(proud le?)
haizzZZzz.. i cant keep it any longer..

b) Of course, i like music (before I kena scolded so damn fucking shit by Loo) i just wanted to do something... different...

c) It's cos...... i love singing.... so damn hell lot seriously...
I love singing since i was young.. but i'm "obviously" too shy to show it out... *hee hee*
(my family only knew my sis can sing n dance n neglacted me... :'/)

d) I wanted to have a very own band so badly...
But yet i choosed classical music... sesatz... But i guess it's too late or maybe... no chance for me to turn bek d actually....
Honestly, i really hope that someone can invite me to join their band...
I sure die there stimming.. wahahha!

Yup... i did once tried to hint my mum that actually i like contemp music more than classical music... Instead of giving me response i wanted, she was kinda pissed...
So, i guess i'll just remain silence and try my best to score in every subject...


p/s: Please let me pass my Aural.. next week is the mid term d... stress!!


9 comments:

Sing Yee said...

i hav exam on next tuesday

wish me luck mann

and u work hard there huikee

Shawndesilver said...

Hey did you sing the banana song or not?
Eh iz..we go cafe Flam on the 30th la
i ask my cute friend go dun worry

Unknown said...

gampateh!

Les Miserables said...

Thank ppl! good luck to u too baboon!!

Yes! i love the banana song man~!@ but stupid song block us from downloading songs... mahai~

yes!! must confirm go club k?!! but... dun wait till so long la... go next week la can can can?? pls la... i damn stress la... need to release stress...

Shawndesilver said...

ok la..try try..quite broke liao
spend 170 in 2 weeks on CLUB?!?!
wtf?!?!

Les Miserables said...

wah!!!!!how comespendso much !!crazy sial
hehehee... lub club

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Az computer repair Bradford insurance Agent georgia insurance

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Birmingham massage sauna uk Fiat cr 25 Womens plus size maternity clothes What is valium prescribed for Addiction+oxycontin+symptom Subaru outback xt test

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Centon memory for laptops saab 9-5 2.3 aero estate waterbed pedestal drawer