Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm numb...

Been watching lots of thriller lately..

Will it affect my brain system?
Anyway, ntg to be affect of.. hehe.. i'm someone outda my mind already...

Well.. lately been feeling quite awkward..

I feel hungry so easily and i'm...

Very much guilty..

I miss my old life... so damn much.. i'm dead serious...

I feel like running away fr myself
I feel like locking myself in my room
I feel like i'm such a fucking jerk
I feel like I'm facing myself as a stranger
I feel like i'm on the edge and i'm breaking down

I feel lost....

I've been pushing my cheeks a lot lately..
Been lying to myself a lot...

What's hurt is when i'm bleeding deep inside my heart...

No...

That kinda hurt is ntg compare to the striking painfulness u feel when u look at ur hands inside someone's eyes...

Bloody hands...

It haunts me everytime I think bout it..

Shld i carry on? Shld I let it go? Shld I stay in my own dark room and continue to stare into eyes I'm trying to avoid?

It's too much for me to handle... way too much...

I can't catch my breathe... everything is totally wrong...

I shldn't have started it... and i should have end it the other day...

But I continue to fool myself... and fool the ppl around me...

Pls... someone take me out, take me far away from my guilty...

I dun wanna be depress again...

But there's no one to save me now~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! broadband