Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hazzy days make me sick..

Hey guys..
Just read news from thestar.com, saying that Indo has over 600 fire spots! i was like WTF?! how come Indo so many forest to burn? as far as i can remember, their forest burning since 19 something something till now? dammit~
Hey i'm moving out to be independant.. hehe.. actually it's for the sake of my big tummy.. getting fatter man i can take it anymore... and cos of Qi Yu and Xiao Hui seriously.. I love both of them.. they're nice ppl.. cheers ^-^
I'm so hungry now... yeah yea~ i know i hungry 24/7.. Just ate the apples a kit gave me.. but still i'm hungry... oh yaeh~ damn touched he actually sent me the apples although he's sick too.. hehe =)
Sore throat a... oh ya, yesterday was our Semester Concert! cool shows and stuff... but too bad i cant be the soloist... that day i perform not tat well... anwyayz....
Aiks.. it's 1 somehting in d morning and my frens all slepeing and i sesat still so energetic... I wonder y.. Miss baboon la...
damn... i hate my behaviour...
and pls let me be healthy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »