Friday, August 19, 2005

I'm a broken wing angel...

For the first time in my life...

I feel that i dun have a soul....

Those flash back just cant stop running like a movie in my mind...

How well he treated me,
How he made my life to the fullness,

Especially this year's Valentine and last yer's christmas...

Fellows... i cant stop crying... although i have no more tears to shed....

I'm still sick.. and i smell Panadol in my breathe...

I cant even stand up straight... I neva feel so damn fucked up in mywhole life...

I cry when i am eating,
I cry when i am bathing,
I even cry when i'm watching my favourite cartoon Spongebob Squarepants...

I've been crying for more than 20 hours....

My heart bleed like mad....

I really hope i can turn bek time... to the days when we are so happy together...

I hate myself to changed

I HATE MYSELF!!!

I rather he's the one who leave me...


I hope that someone can lend me thier shoulder... i wish that i am in KL now and all my frens are with me....

I'm alone here in Muar and my mum hurts me as well...

I need someone...

And thanks Baboon for calling me and company me for whole night yesterday... and also Sean for keeping me company thru sms...

I feel like i used my bare hands...

N killed someone...

Someone who love me so so much.......

I can smell the fresh blood... dripping down my fingers...

And the stain will not fade away..........

My heart was crushed to thousand pieces....

I'm sorry my love........

Sorry for being cruel and heartless....

I really really hope Baboon is here with me......

Alone in d dark... no one company me ....

I need hugs...................

I need my frens...... I'm a nobody.........

I CANT STOP CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I AM STILL SICK AND GOING TO FAINT SOON.....

H..E...L...P...

M.......E.........

6 comments:

Unknown said...

c'mon, dun blame urself. u know what's wrong and you know you guys have to move on. you've made a choice. and that has taken you a lot of courage and wisdom. i hope you can recover from this fall and rebound back to your normal life. hopefully he doesn't blame you or hold a grudge on you. if you can't be lovers, take a step back and be friends.

Les Miserables said...

Thanks...

I need heal my wound...

I am a criminal man..........

Les Miserables said...

Jerry u damn sesat... -_-!! ur shoulder's too narrow for my big head!~ eeh

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! California car renters and umbrella insurance audi a8 trailer hitch Top ways to quit smoking vacuum cleaners product information University of saskatchewan ballroom dancing club Cheap rent a car york Zyban what is tramadol vacuum cleaners kenmore appliance accessories reviews and mya annual bargains on hoover vacuum cleaners hoover vacuum consumer report on best upright bagged vacuum cleaners Perfect prints best rated 5megapixel digital cameras Jahreswagen renault senic Preview brunette threesome Self propelled bagless vacuum cleaners

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »