Sunday, August 14, 2005

A letter for my darling...

Dear,

I fear we're facing problems..
U said u love u love me so much....
Trust me,
I know..

I would neva wanna hurt u i swear to the God..

But the gap btw us become further apart...
Sometimes i really cant feel u love me until u looked into my eyes and say u do...

I know i done u wrong...
I did lots of things to hurt u...
I'm not standing firmly on ground..
I keep on looking out d windows...
I know i'm not like tat last tym..

And i know i treated u differently ever since i started music course...

We're toking bout diff topics...
U are not interested in things i told u and neither do i..

We're so quiet in car where we neva had before...

And i know....

I didn call u 24/7,
I didn msg u 24/7,
And most importantly...

I'm lying most of d times..
Pls believe me...
I hate doing that...

Glance bek all the stuff u gave me and those memories i had...

My heart was in striking pain...

I hope to ease my pain by loving u more...
But it only making things worst...

My heart bleeds everyday...

I really hope tat i can turn bek time...
When we're so closed to each other... Having tears and happiness together all the tym...

No bound.
Just love.

Now u talked different to me...
U stop me from going out with guys anymore
U stop me from doing things i like

And,
U stop trusting me...

U weren't lidat before...

I know u scared of losing me...
I know u wanna restrict my freedom so that i won do that thing again...

But i'm in pressure...

U shld know u can neva tie me up..

Because i'll run away...

Now I'm thinked twice of telling u stuff i wanted to tell u...
I scared of looking into ur eyes as if i'm staring at a stranger...
My heart is in pain everyday even when i'm with u...

I wish that i've not changed
I wish that i can still crack jokes and have laughter with u
I wish that i can still cook ur favourite food for u
I wish to see ur greatest smile everyday...

My frens ask me not to flirt
Stop those things i'm doing and spend more time with u...

But...

I feel empty...

I wonder y... It's not ur fault...

It's mine.. really...



Still,

I believe that u are the guy who i can trust so much
I believe that u are the only guy who can love me so deeply where other guys cant do it...

I believe that I can do it...

It's just that i hav no confidence..


But I am confused.

Since i promised i'll neva leave u....

I shall hold on to my promise.

Love you.

Sign,
Ur teddy

9 comments:

Sing Yee said...

oo thanx sweetie for that

i know this is for meee

thank you so much wakakakak

Les Miserables said...

wah u damn sarcastic la baboon... ppl sad here u laugh at me summore... =(

Sing Yee said...

eh hui kee can u gimme chatterboxx user id and password?? i wanna link with ur chatterboxx....

so we can chat together gether...yehaaaaaaaaaaaa

litterjayjay said...

she dunno 1 la~ hui kee sesat all the way! i know! :P

Shawndesilver said...

wah hui kee
that's what van told me too
but my ending different from yours
cheers
=)

make sure it's different!

Les Miserables said...

Shannie.. i dunno la... no faith no hope..

Jay'!! watch out i punch u..

Les Miserables said...

Thanks Jerry.... ^-^

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... hurricane west virginia city b&o tax Oem barcode scanners goedkope

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »