Saturday, August 06, 2005

If she dun care, I wont care as well !

Man... so fucking regret to come bek home..
The weather sucks
I cant get to practice my piano
And most importantly..
I heartaches..
Why must she do this to me? !
Every words that come out from her mouth is like thousands sword piercing deep into my heart...
The first moment i step into the hz with excited mood and happy face smiling and jumping around her, feeling glad to be home..
She stared at me coldly and barked "If next tym u really marry him, I dunno how would i survived..."
I was like.. WTF?! common gimme a break... I just got home k? and of course.. forget bout d kissing on mummy's face... iskh~
It's one year and 9 months d for God's sake! Why cant she get over it?!
Y she still thinks that he steal me away from her?!
Cant she be more reseanable?! damn.. i was so pissed! neva been so pissed with her before!
(except for the past one year... it's all the same thing repeating itself..)
Stop telling me those bullshit as if everything is my fault
Stop provoking me and hinting me tat u are doing those just to hurt my feelings!
How come my sis can be rude to dad and i NEVA EVER raise my voice before in the hz?
How come my sis can get low grades and i'll be grounded for getting low grades?
How come my sis can be lazy and not to do hzwork and i'll be blame not to do hzwork even if i just got home from KL?
She told me that she wanna learn to let go and wadever bullshit... Yeah right~ if she can do that she wont say those things to hurt me~!
DAMMIT!!
Well if she dun care bout my feeling...
I wont fucking care too!!
I wont care bout any shit she tell me and i wont care bout wat i'm going to do next! Since she dun care bout my feelin at all,
Why shld i worry bout her everytym even when i'm in KL?!
And i hate myself that although i everytime said that i will do this i will do tat,
But i neva did anything for my own sake!!
dammit!~

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hollywood's First Blogger
With summer winding down, it's time to take a look at some of the Hollywood blockbusters that will ... Plus, no one to come in the future will ever have the kind of hard-wired Hollywood Journalist Rolodex that Archerd still maintains.
What every man should know about prostate cancer

Les Miserables said...

WTF? what's tat? i dun understand a word..

Shawndesilver said...

...?

Les Miserables said...

wat?

litterjayjay said...

=.="

Sing Yee said...

ur mom is just like my mom

thats y i don care anymore

and this explains why the reason i have no intention to back kk last month

i wont bee goingbackkk

i know my mom will scold meee
\i rather stay in sydney......



wohOOooo

stay in kl!!

Les Miserables said...

wa... i angry my mum cant last for 20 min.. now i ok d...

I still love her!

Baboon u damn sesat la... come bek KL la i miss u so damn much!

Shuan!! tat day party neva ask me huh!! My fren from Muar going u neva even ask me u wanna die huh!

Shawndesilver said...

ahhh!! sorry sorry my lord
lol i didnt know u knew lewis. how to spell his name a? i also first time meet him that day
we all uni people go out ley
u come u sure sesat!
wait we go club then i call u
hehehe drooling drooling

litterjayjay said...

party!? comeon and light me up~ na na na na~

Anonymous said...

Google + Meetroduction = Entree to IM
Internet News is reporting that Google is close to an acquisition of Meetroduction, a Chicago company and creator of Meetro, an IM-based proximity-sensitive community tool it finds other members close to ...
Hi great blog very informational. I added it to my bookmarks!

I have a Ceiling Concord Fan Fixture site/blog. It pretty much covers Ceiling Concord Fan Fixture related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

litterjayjay said...

testing 1.2.3...
hey~! see any thing different!?

Les Miserables said...

Of course i know lewis la u sesat!
Lewis is from Muar also wat... he sumore follow my bf's car come..

Donk i tell u ar... clubbing din tell me u prepare to die la i tell u!! after 13 i am so fucking free d! so u can call me anytime i'm very very free yeah yeah~~

litterjayjay said...

fucking free izzit mean free sex for all!? ... bad girl!

Les Miserables said...

fucking free mean... VERY DAMN FREE...

wah wat u thinking man~!@#$%^ sesat!!! haiz

litterjayjay said...

wahahahaa~ kidding la~ im not sesat at all yet~!