Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm touched....

Please ppl... i will get touched very easily so pls stop doing good things to me~!
Ok, that's not my point...
Wanna say thousands apologies to Chin Ting... (If u refer bek to my previous post then u will understand)
Sorry for assuming her as a "not that good fellow" fren...
She made me so damn touched today!!
Read tis msg...
Hey gurl.. Don b down la.. N don worry of those things too much la. If have any pro can tell me 1 if u wan.. I'll lend u my ears and shoulder if u need.. Frens mar...
Oh my....
Damn, am i numb o wat?! long tym neva have the feeling that ppl actually care for me!! OMG~
I am so bloody touched~~
Really... I always tot that i am the abandoned kid here and ppl usually left me out...
Gosh~ she actually cared for me!! Although it's just a simple sms... It actually light me up.. or something lidat... hehe
Although she wont be seeing my blog (she dun even know that i hav a blog) but still..
Thanks a lot pal~ ^-^

0 comments: