Friday, August 05, 2005

How come nobody read my blog anymore?

Iskh... guess my blog is too messy till nobody wanna read it anymore...
I think got lalat flying around d... hahaha
But still i blog la... hope that ppl will come bek and have a look... ^-^
Anywayz... just feel damn sesat y everytym quarrel with my bf in front of other ppl... not really quarral la... just a little bit of misunderstanding...
Iskh... he became weirder than before...
I mean, after the Calvin incident... he started to watch over me... check on me and stuff...
Which, sometimes really annoying... and now he doesn't allow to me go out with guys...
I mean, what the heck?! he wasnt like that last tym!
And summore ask me stop jamming... iskh...
Hell.. I know he loves me so much and he feels threaten nowadays cos now only he realise that he cant take me for granted.. I'll still go v other guys if he continue to be wat he used to be for the past 1 and a half years ago...
Baboon... i wish u are beside me... i dunno wat to do...
He scares me sometimes...
I wish to be like what we used to be last tym...
I know he's good... (like most of my Taylor frens said.. this kinda guy extinct d...)
And i dunno whether i can get another guy like him who i can trust so much in my life...
Mayb i can... I dunno...
I just scared that i give him up... i dunno...
I dun wanna give up...
He loves me but he dunno who i am...
I cant escape from the sin I am...
Help....
I have to stop hurting those who loves me so much...
Cant bear to feel the striking pain anymore...
I cant take it anymore....

9 comments:

Shawndesilver said...

apa sudah jadi!? who is this calvin?
hui kee u been a notty gurl i see...
u deserve some spanking..and some detention in zouk with me
wakakaka
wah..jamming eyyyy
what type of songs u guys play?

litterjayjay said...

what the!? delete the things that i set for you!? where is the chatter box!? banner!? wahhhhh~!!! i hate you!!!!

Les Miserables said...

hey donk... i am VERY WILLING to do detention in Zouk with u.. hehe... what songs we play? dunno wo.. any song i think Jay~ explaint to him pls..

I'm sorry la Jay.. dunno wat i did to tis stupid blog.. no need care bout it d la.. i fed up d~ arrghhh... thousands apologise..

litterjayjay said...

Shawndesilver~ actually before Hui Kee join we quite rock and metal~ after she join and we all have to learn to be pop... because she cannot sing rock.. isksss we played....
Band Pop la~...

Les Miserables said...

wei... dun say as if is my fault la... ='/

I cannot sing rock la wei~ my mum born me a cute voice what to do?!

Shaun buddy i miss u la... when to club again la?!

Shawndesilver said...

ooo...cool cool!
last time my band always play punk rock
alala hui kee cant sing?
akakaka

but now i sien band ady..going off russia..zzz
my guitar wasted only

Les Miserables said...

cool donk~ aiks~ i only can sing nursery la... sesat...

litterjayjay said...

sesat! can learn 1! thats what i going to teach you if we have a next performance la~!

Les Miserables said...

I learnt to sing and play piano at the same tym! cheers for me!!

Kit, is there a performance end of tis month?