Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm dead

Have u ever tried to cut urself?

Hold on a blade and let it slice into ur flesh??
And so..

See how much blood can flows?

Well,

I did.



But no matter how many cuts i've made...

It cant compare to the pain i felt inside my heart...

I'm confused...

Do i still love him?


I dunno.



I need time to calm down...

And try to ease the pain i have in me...


I used to write my feelings into poem...

But i guess my creativity just gone downtown...

I cant do it anymore...

Probably i'm over sad...

Sad till numb and cant feel anything...

Although i might look normal already....



I wish i've a shoulder to lean on...



I cry till i've no more tears to shed...

I still cant stop bleeding...


I'm sorry.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEI.... my sesat....dun like tat ok...u still hav us...v will oweys b ur side ya k??v love u...

TeReNcE

Anonymous said...

darling....
i know u might b look like normal but ur heart is still quite pain n may b numb....
i noe it is hard to let go of sumone...but try..k???
remember tat u r not alone...when u need a shoulder...frens r always b ur side..no matter how...we r always there...muakzzz..love ya!!

Les Miserables said...

T_T i am so so touched!! i love u all too! frens are indeed the best healer~ i guess... thanks for supporting me~ muaks!!