Monday, February 20, 2006

:/

Hee... spent one n a half hours to repair my blog....

Damn i'm wasting my life here....

These few days been in really... and i mean REALLY down mood........

Aparently, i'm having upset stomach, restless nights, depressed mood n decrease in food intake....

If these are some symptoms of any kind of diseases....

Please be kind enough to inform me~

Sigh.........

Dunno what's wrong with me lately seriously....

Cant seem to have any interest in doing anything n feeling lonely all the time....

Sigh sigh sigh sigh..........

Getting old i guesss......

Or am i tired of TRYING to be perfect all the time?

Someone told me that my aura (dun exactly know how to spell) changed...

Well, it depends on what kind of people u mix with........

I'm just tired......

I miss my family....... I miss them so damn much lately.........
Thirst for their love.........

T.T

..............................I wanna go home.................................