Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Oh Well....

Alright...

I gonna fail my Aural II mid term...

I sort of improvise n change the rhythm to my own... In the test..

While i sigh my head off, i turned to look at Su Mei when the paper is being passed up...
I was shock to see her stunned expression...

Even the mighty Su Mei also agree that the exam was way too hard...

N i kinda relieved to see everyone complaining bout how they cant get the rhythm and the melody n stuff...

But i know they sure get high marks... i just wanna hear complaints to let myself feel better... At least i am not the only one who feel the tense... :p

Quite a lot of things happened in this week...

1st, I am officially declared to be a PMS disease holder
2nd, I freaked out n throw everything i had in my stomach
3rd, Had the most embarassing weekend
4th, Emotionally unstable

Well,

The main problem is the Mid Term exam...

It's been a while i had the feeling of exam trauma... I think i kinda pushed myself too hard...
I dun wana let my mum down...

But at least i had more than 2 enjoyable Piano lesson with Loo ^-^ At least i kinda get what he expected from me.... Keep it up ... yea~

On the other hand ...

Lots of people wondering bout my Valentine's day...

Hmmm... Yea, LC was right~

I am a girl destined not to have the 1st Valentine in every new relationship..
Haha..

But i'm okay with it...

Serious~

I wont let myself be so down like the way i felt 2 years ago...
It's a reatard to feel down over this matter....

If u're with the right person...
Everyday will be Valentine's day :)

p/s: I'm not giving myself consule..... -_-"

*Highlight: I bought a Quicksilver shirt for him.. >_~*
As long as i can remember, this is the first time i spend big amount of money so happily ^-^

I dun care bout pressies in return... I am happy to see how glad he is when he got his present :]
yup...

*Reminder: LC, u still owes me something...........

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

?? what did i owe you?? haha.. i told u.. u are destined to have no valentine's day.. hehe.. sorry la.. din meant to say dat.. just trying to tease you.. you are rite actually.. if loving, everyday can be valentine's day... as in the movie 'say u love me again' stared by andy lau and ah sa :P my gf got me a jeans.. yishion jeans.. :P nice.. love it so much.. hehe. dont be jealous.. ok.

Les Miserables said...

-_-" dun worry i wont get jealous :p

haa~ yishion? sounds expensive also.. how she knows ur size..?? uh....

u owe me something`~ which..... i not very sure also.. u told me u owe me something for telling u to buy that Levi's shirt rmb? >_~

Anonymous said...

don talk bout midterm d!!lagi talk lagi gik sam...T.T

ur rite!!the most important thing in valentine's day is u can spend ur precious time with him, if u don get to do tat we ur loved one, then valentine's day has no meaning d..rite rite?

though u din get things in return on this valentines day, u still get the most beautiful memories with him!!

p/s: don be saddened by crazy midterms, im sure u did well:D

Sing Yee said...

valentine fever u all

oi hui kee monyet, i like ur layout like this....easier to read hehe

Anonymous said...

yupss!!i agree, this lay out better..the last time punya layout so hard to read lo, u r trying to halau ppl from visitng ur blog zit??

-Lc- said...

wuahahahahahahahahahahahah... ya.. she know my size.. :P

Les Miserables said...

Wa... finally~! su mei u get to leave comments here... hhhee... appreciated it ^-^

i know how i did for my mid term.. sigh~ no need to consule me~ I din mean to halau ppl from reading it la... anywayz, some people read but refuse to leave comments... silent readers.. hahaha...

cheers.... :p

vInz-kOo said...

yooyooyooo....wei....not only u cannot celebrate valentine dae lor..gt summore sumother frenz of urs also din get to celebrate lor...sad sad...very gek sam..kekez!!

Les Miserables said...

Yor... iz different wat...

at least u guys got the atmosphere...

i dun have.....

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
hotels paris search engine positioning jekabpils software petrolifero endowment mortgages scandal is paxil used for wesley jensen contact lenses consolidate international student debt cheap phone calls australia solomon islands look no blouse dale boot ski

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! State farms insurance alabama Patrick chaparral football aubrey high Eurolite neon license plate frames Gorilla storage shelves Home mortgage refinancing frankfort53