Thursday, May 11, 2006

Finally a happy post! :)

Today was so...

Adventurous.

Well,
I'm feeling...

Glad + nervous + psychotic + tired + happy + Contented

First of all,

I went for the audition for UCSI's Annual Concert the other day..
I was so so depressed that i tot i wont be getting any parts for the musical..
(N i will be left out from my PPG gang cos for sure Su Mei n Cindira will gets in one of the parts....)
This is because...

Sigh...

One of the teachers stopped me when i am reaching the ''climax'' of the song...

-_-"

But in the end i turned out to be in the chorus for the ''Cafeteria" scene!
Actually it's not something to be proud of really..

But i am just glad that i somehow involve in one of the scenes...
(Even one also i syok... have to start things slow...)

Then,
I went to MidValley with Su Mei to get something for Cindira..
(Her bday passed so so long ago n we still haven got her anything.. damn fail la this kinda fren.. haha)

N Su Mei suddenly told me that the Musical that she's invloving in ''outside'' the school is probably needing another soprano singer..

I was delighted really!

I think she knows how keen i am to join the musical...
N i tried many times asking Su Mei whether i can go for audition n stuff...

Well...
Mr. Chong (the producer) auditioned me...
(Obviously i sing till my face turned blue! really.. and i think it's cos of the milk tea i drank...)
N he take me in as a probation...
Cos they've been practicing since like... march? N now only i joined in..
So.. he must let me try out n see whether i can follow up~..

Anyhow, i am glad to be in even though i am just a probation member!

I will work hard!!!

N thanks Su Mei n Cindira for supporting me ^-^

Love u guys so so much!!

I will work harder n harder!!


This is the first time i feel contented....

For the chance that He gave me..


Thanks God.. U're cool :p

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

see! i told u can means u can!!don ever trust me 1...who am i? so worry at first 4 wat? 4 nothing only...hahaha...neway, congrats u r in!!

Les Miserables said...

-_-" hehe.. thanks a lot PPG! u are always ter for me!! so so touched!! T.T

aiks.. hope that i can do well lo.. and sry to trouble u always..

Anonymous said...

u know trouble ler!! know still trouble??but..u ah...always lack of confidence, be confident la! n everything will be alrite.even if ppl criticize u! nothings wrong in getting criticize! just accept wat ppl say lo...don mind wat others say..thins is ur paling weakest point in you!!

Les Miserables said...

'_'... i got trouble u a lot meh..?? T.T ok lo~ :(

confident............. aaaaaaaaaaaa

strong strong strong break

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol dosage per pound - tramadol dosage half life