Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm so disappointed...

I felt as if my heart crushed...

I got my results...

I got 1A, 6B n a C...

As u can tell...

I'm super unsatisfied with my result...

Honestly i felt happy cos i tot i worked hard and enough to get at least a few A's...

But things din work out tat way...

I had my own dreams.... I've things i wanted to achieve.... N i tot i'm sort stepping a TINY step out to reaching my target...

But somehow it falls bek to my our shell...

I dunno wat's wrong seriously....
Even my partner couldn't belief we got this kinda result...

Sigh....

Like i said before...

Words after failure are useless n worthles...

So...

I gonna shut myself up n do things i shld do ....

I wont fail myself again this time........






But i really feel like crying...

N i need hugzzz.......
Lots of them.....

T.T

It was harder... so much harder than i tot...

How i wish i am half Su Mei...

T.T

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dearest PPG member....
we 2gather cia you... hehehe!!!
u still got us ler... we cia you n gambatekh 2gather... ehheeh,....
go go go go.. hui kee..
btw... waitting for my consultant answer drs.tan... wkakakakkaa
love u dear.....

Les Miserables said...

haha!!
my dearest blossom darling...
Thx!! we together gether jia you!!

faster come bek!! hehee....

uh.. bout your answer.... that need time to have deep thoughts....
hehe..

missbiebie said...

hey jia you la my Lkz!!!!
DUN b so down and stress always la k!!!b happy mah!!!giv sum space 2u to breath ar!!!hehe...jia you~
love ya!!!

Les Miserables said...

thanks a lot my LPZ!!!

love ya lots too!!!

miss u all worr....
miss the time we shout here n there in hostel o...
mucks mucks!

Anonymous said...

U SHUT UP!

haha..ok, can talk now.. u can do it 1!start small, think big n dig deep! tats all u need to achieve. don dream of being even half of me, coz my life is complicated n no 1 understands, its not as ba bai as u think! haha..i oso donno wat im talking about, but remember, START SMALL, THINK BIG , DIG DEEP! n the reward u receive uis something u will not aspect u will get! love ya lotz...

p/s: waiting so impatiently 4 our outing...:(

Les Miserables said...

O.o" wa.. ba bai jie u very violent -_-"

but thanks a lot for being there for me all d time!! hehe.. drool~

My being half of u is ONLY your musical ability... ok? not your life lo (my life is complicated enough thanks~ i no need another wan :p) hahaha...

Yup!! steamboat stemboat here we come!! must take lots and lots of piicies!