Friday, October 26, 2007

Horny Cat!

My bf went to a pet shop in Carefour Kepong, and he spotted this..

*Notice the white cat with brown tail* -_-"



White cat
: Hi gorgeous.. Meow~
Brown cat: Hi, I think I like you..
White cat: Come come I give u kiss kiss..
Brown cat: huh? Ok, hugs..
                    u can go now..
White cat: oh come on~~ I want more.. *rub rub rub*
Brown cat: *hug* ok, I hug liaoz… now go away~
White cat: lai lar lai lar.. dun paiseh... mucks mucks
Brown cat: meow~ -_-"
White cat: come come brownie.. meow meow *drool*
Brown cat: go away la bitch *push head* Meow~
White cat: come brownine ~_~ gimme gimme what i want... *drool*
Brown cat: Fuck you la! go away! ARRGHH~~
                    *push head hard*

Yerr... damn horny la that cat!! >.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha....


-jijot

Les Miserables said...

u like it dont u?? ;)