Monday, October 22, 2007

My Concerto!

Finally i got the video of my concerto performance! But the picture is too blur but luckily the sound is ok... and one of my fren who took the video right in front of me, forget to save the clip -_-" iskh~~

Well, i used about one month's time to prepare this concerto because this is a short semester. At first i was really worried about my concerto and i will go to my school's hall to practice at 7 a.m. at least twice a week, because of the stupid piano. (The recital hall piano wasn't really friendly >.<") But i really thank my lecturer to have such patience and faith in me. I never thought i can do it... Hope u will enjoy my playing! ^-^ * I screwed up my cadenza -_-"

Mozart Piano Concerto in A Major, K. 488 - 1st Movement





Accompanist: Mr. Loo Bang Hean (my lover :p)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I love watching your performance videos. They're awesome :)

This is a great performance!!! :D Just watch that your semiquavers don't rush too much! Probably nervous yeah? I'd probably practice the semiquaver passages by themselves with a metronome and use dotted rhythms.

But awesome performance!!! And haha I haven't seen Bang Hean in long long long long long long long long long long long long long long time.

:D He did such an awesome accompanying job. He's like... keeping your tempo so steady...

Keep putting up vids! Love watching.


<3<3<3

Hui Wen

Les Miserables said...

ahhaha!! that's why bang hean is my lover! i trusted him~ cos i know he will support me anyhow :p

Glad u like it.. i was super nervous that day... cos i am the first to perform and my hands were trembling haha!

Yeah, i notice i rushed a lot~ and i screw up the last part, so angry!! >( hehe...
Thanks for ur comments honey, really appreciates them ^^

Anonymous said...

my lover ah!! don steal!

Les Miserables said...

dun care lor~ i declare he's my lover first!wohohoho...

eh, imagine what he will think if he sees all these msg... hahaha pengsan!

Triya said...

Hi Qi!!! THAT WAS SOO GOOD!! I have never seen you play like that before!! AMAZING!! kow tow kow tow.. hahahahah

Triya

Les Miserables said...

O.o"

I never thought you visit my blog! so surprise~~ haha~

Thanks for the comment anywayz ^^