Saturday, May 03, 2008

Brand new blog!

Well, i bet many of you were wondering how come i did not manage my blog for a long time~

This is because, i found a better (MUCH better) way for me to publish my thoughts where lots of people will read it and most importantly, i got paid for doing that!

Wondering where i got this lobang? Heh~ I send my article to Star paper (R-AGE section) every now and then. In fact, i've been doing this since last year October. So, instead of writing something new in my blog, i am thinking of posting all the articles i wrote that are publish in Star paper. In case some of you have missed it :p

So, hope u enjoy my new blog ''system'' and hope you like my stories :D

Of course, anyone of you have interesting stories to tell or need my help to publish anything on the paper, feel free to contact me!

0 comments: