Saturday, May 03, 2008

My new song!

My new song. Sorry bout the sound quality.. Took with camera :p But will record it in studio next week!!

Spam me with comments!! :D

Mum I'm Sorry

Mum I'm Sorry
Music: Hui Kee
Lyrics: Hui Kee
There are people says

That picture can paint a thousand stories
So now i'm using my song
To tell u my story

There was once a little girl
who was brought up in a beautiful world
In a beautiful family
And beautiful dresses to wear

This girl was always her mama's little princess
She was always give the best thing
Best thing in the whole wide world

But one day....
One day she made her mother cried...

"Oh Mum I'm sorry
I'm sorry i'm not a
Perfect daughter you want
Me to be someone else
Someone else but
Someone else but me..

And it hurts so much when i look at the mirror i see someone
Someone i couldn't even
Recognize anymore…"

It was 14 years ago
When she left her home to somewhere far
But she
Never realized
How much her mother had cried for her
All she had in her mind
Was to get the hell away from that place
Cos she
Hated her life
And she, hated herself...

One day...One day she put herself to...
Sleep...

Category: Music

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi banyak grammar mistake oi


ps: amazing amazing got ep ady

Les Miserables said...

where got ppl check grammer for song one?! -_-:

anywayz, where's the grammer mistake?!?!??!

Anonymous said...

LoL songwriter worrr
very blurr larr

Anonymous said...

i like ur music composition ^^ too bad the sound quality not good heehee ^^ *btw this is lizthl from forum jsut droppin by hehe ^^*

Les Miserables said...

oh, i knw who u are~ ^^
thanks for the comment..

already recorded the song, stay tuned! :D