Monday, March 06, 2006

Eh-hem

I've an announcement to made....

Due to the horrible, terrible n unsatisfying playing of mine in today's recital...
I'm asked to be performed again in 27th of March. Hope that u all can support me again :'(

What an awful day i had today... :(

p/s: Thanks Su Mei, Qi Yu, Sean and.. oh ya, and Davina...
Thanks Su Mei n Qi Yu n Sean for corcern bout me n support me :) highly appreciated...
About Davina... i am just happened to be there when she's practicing voice with Jerry n gang.. n i got entertained.. accidentally.. hee

Oh ya, not forgetting my bf for telling me that God love me a lot, n i shld love him as much too? uh.. anyway, i am confused -_-

As a conclusion..
hope that i can pass n not to disappoint myself again.. sigh~ if Loo is there i think he'll sure go up stage n hit me till i unconcious... seriously..

2 comments:

missbiebie said...

baby...
i will go n support u!!!!
u can do it...
sorry tat day din go....
promise u i will go next time...

Les Miserables said...

O_o?! darling... so happy to see your msg here!!

Luckily u din go tat day... it was horrible X3!!

Good... very happy to know that u wanna go support me ^-^ thanks ya darling..