Monday, March 27, 2006

I hereby launch my complaints.. again..

U can choose not to read this seriously...

But i just wanna let those frens who are not near to me knows how's my life recently..

N i bet u already can guessed how it went.. (read the title?)

Anywayz, my 2nd recital was a failure too.. thou i did a bit better than the first but still it sucks like hell.. n i kinda let Su Mei and other frens down.. They supported me .. a lot..

N i was so touched to hear Su Mei whispered this to me before i went up to stage
"U dim wan! dun worry.."

Yup, she saw me practice..

Well, i guess this is the most challenging thing in musicians (thou i'm still not a recognized wan..)
No matter how hard u tried, o practiced o do watever thing to make sure your performance went ntg wrong..

But all ppl see is the moment u perform.. so.. They definately wont understand...
Even thou they feel that u played good...
U still cant passed yourself...

Niwayz, just suddenly feel lost .. totally lost after my recital...

Suddenly felt that i am good at ntg..
I pushed myself so hard to make things perfect... But things just seem to be getting worst and worst... N, i wanna to be strong n do my work all over again so that my result will be satisfying but things just dun work out...
N i'm tired.. physically and mentally...

Am i just stupid or i really din work hard enough?!

Y do i seem to be complaining most of the time while others dun seem to have a problem.....

Sigh sigh sigh........

i really hate my recent life...
So damn fucking much....

Every arteries in my body, every muscles and cells in my brain are wrenched...

Sometimes i just hate to force myself to be strong......

I am used to be pampered by someone last time...
N i really really need time to adjust myself to be independant...

And to remind myself i am not in the previous situation anymore...

I need to grow up...

N growing up is a tiring process....

But still,
I prefer being pampared...
Really.... :'(


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling..
don make urself so tense..k?
try to relax...
i know exam is around the corner...but u push urself too hard...!!!~
u wont get a good result...don push urself too hard!!!~
we know u try ur best to perform well...we know u practice hard to have a good recital...
don hate ur recent life...
everyone will be down,not happy...
the main thing is how u let urself be happy when u r down...!!!
try to love ur life...then mayb u will find tat it is interesting!!!
i m quite worry coz u moving out alone...n when u r facing problem..u cant tell us...!!~

Anonymous said...

you work hard..indeed very hard..
but i think..
u feel that the hardwork that you put in your studies or music or even ur life..does not match the outcome that you expected..thousand of hard work jz pay back hundred of outcome..
guess this is the reason why u feel exHausted.....

[TaLk soMe oLD mAn stuff]
beTTer reevaluate what you expect in your life~~~

i m not pretty sure how's a music student life is..or a musicians life..

but make sure you are really love it...enjoy it...but not hate..suffer it..

if you jz realized that you are not really love this kind of life at now and future...
not so bad oso..at least you are clear with ur situation..know wat u1.....you still have many alternatives..

Anyway, i m pretty sure that u love "mUsiC itself" very much...

hOPe u find your wAy soooN :)

Les Miserables said...

Darling? oh! is u ar my dearest...i tot is my BF.. cheh~ hehe
Thanks ya darling... for your msg... i din know u still read my blog... dun worry, Bee Teck staying with me ma! ahhaha... willl miss u guys... u guys are awesome!

Cat: It's true .. i agree with wat u said... somehow things just dun work out as i expected... There's no Happy Little Elf in this world... N i love music.. yes, classical music! ehhe...

I hate my life cos i feel exhausted... and lonely... somehow...

well..if i not mistaken i remembered Schumann wrote tis:"No one will understand another person's joy.. or even his miseries..."

I very much agree with him.. yes...

Anonymous said...

qianvanyway,if got any prob,muz talk to us!!!we will always be with u...

Anonymous said...

u r not the only one having all these problems u know...i do suffer all these too , just that i kept it to myself..i too tend to push myself to the max when i think i have to do well in this n that..but no worries wen u face failure ma..like i have said..if theres no failure, then theres no success oso! alot of times things dont work out or turn out right, but have faith in urself n don push too hard, or not will really collapse lo..like my malaysian studies..haih..dont talk bout it liao! u c how i work 4 that stupid subject rite??lets together gather wait to c my results la!guarantee its another failure 4 me!

just do ur best in everything, the results are not the only outcome u get, but the experiences u gain!!kk??love ya..cheers

Les Miserables said...

Thanks Su mei....
T.T

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »