Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Just to share tis...

Hehehe... finally posted something with pictures...

My bf sent this to my email n i tot it's quite cute n sweet i decided to post it here
(Wasted so much time doing tis -_-:)

Dun worry, i'll translate for the sake of my ''banana'' frens...
Every guy will have gf.. Including me..

But my gf is more ''geng cao'' than other gals!
Every morning i've to wake up at 7 to prepare breakfast for her.
After breakfast i've to send her to work.

N somore i am forced to recite a love poem for her in front of public.
"Shall i compare thee with a summre's day,
Thou art more lovely n bad tempered.."
hehehe.
Sometimes i still need to run after the bus for 15 min.
Then only i pack my stuff n go to work.

Now u know how ''ba bai'' n sassy my gf is already la?!
"Am i a useless guy?!
No! I'm a real man!"
Everytime i've to stand up n chase those mad dogs away..
I'm a decent guy.. so that means i wont lay my eyes on other gals for more than 3 min..
Including grannies... yer..
Uh.. this one not important...
Why do i have such a gf?!
Other guys' gf treat them like kittens...
MIne is a tigress... -_-"

My buddies asked me the same ques for dozens of time but i lazy wanna layan them.
This wan also not importnat :p
So is this..
Every9 i've to report what i ate for the whole day..
My hp must be on 24 hours
I've to put down my work n rush for her immediately if she's facing a pro.
No matter is raining o snowing..
I've to use the mose romantic way to fecth her back from work..
sohai..~

Other than doing chores,
I've to company her watch rubbish movies (Like DOOM)
When she cry, i cry harder
When she laugh i shiver.
At night i've to sing to put her to bed..
Everyday i must take care of her with extra care n i think normal ppl cannot take this kinda life...
But i already used to it..
Y cook breakfast for her?
Cos she lazy...

Y wanna fight with dogs?
Cos i wanna show her i am brave..
Y not allow to look at other gals?
B'cause i dun allow her to see other guys so i must do the same too..

Y must i report wat i ate?
Cos she kepo...
Y must on my hp 24 hours?
Cos she misses me more than i miss her...
Wa.. i lazy wanna translate d...
Go learn Chinese la!
-_-ZzzZzz..
Bla bla lba....
As a conclusion,
I'll still continue to love her, care for her, protect her..

Without any reason..


Because love is not single sided...

Actually,personally i like this mail... But i dun think this kinda guy still exist... unless his DNA is mutated.. hahaha... hmmm....

What i know is... treasure the person u've beside u...
Dun regret when u lost that person... it's too late....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

then tat gf should treat her bf as the same way her bf treat her ma..coz love isnt single sided..

haha :p

Les Miserables said...

hehe.. depends what gf u having...

some ppl like gals like those in the ''my sassy gf'' movie

haha.. anywy, who u?

Anonymous said...

I m cat la
rmb me?
heehee

Les Miserables said...

oh... sampat la u... just write out ur nma ela... -_-"

Anonymous said...

Oh..ok lo..hehe :P

Les Miserables said...

uh... -_-" not much different lo...

anywayz, are u who i think u are?

How's your xiao hong?

Anonymous said...

yaya..xiao hong ok dy..can use it this weekend!!
without car...my life in sunway is sucks..totally

Les Miserables said...

uh.. ahha~

xiao hong... very traditional name~

anywayz, u still survive ter for a year without car wat... :p

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Fax cover sample Neurontin cured my anxiety pilates in pewaukee Taking minocycline and accutane together Sexy shaved teens