Saturday, October 21, 2006

"For a moment like this...Some people wait for a lifetime..."I dun wanna wait for a life time....

i was awake by the furious thoughts in my head...
It's was horrible...
I tried to run away from it by thinking bout other stuff but instead i found myself staring at my room's window and going to weep soon.. In order to stop myself from weeping i force back to sleep... and ended up sleeping till noon...

It ruin my whole day...
eventually, it forces me to blog here if not it will continue hanging around in my head for the rest of the time...

i am sick and tired of myself being control by the thoughts running endlessly in my head... I really wish someone can help me... My depression is getting worst.... :'( I dun think people can get much help for me... depression is the worst illness among all the other similar disease... this is wat i read from the book Dr. Jeff lent me...

What am i fussing about? Rewind back to the first day it occurs... not many days ago actually...

As i was searching online for any competition for band lately... because i still dun wanna give up getting my band members together and i realize having events is the only way... however, i fail..

Then the next day i when i reach my school's main door i saw huge posters of the most foundable words "Battle of the Bands". Only my LPZ knows how excited i am during that time.. and i thought at least something paid off after my hard work. However, life's making fun to me... as i was reading the rules and regulations while walking my hope eventually turns sour... They only allow 1 non student to enter and my whole band is non student except me and my drummer.. WTF~
Still, i din give up... i run all the way back to block A and ask them whether this is really important though i know it's hopeless... And yes, my band cant enter...

Told my BF bout it and he suggested asking one of his member from ''his'' band to help out... I agreed cos there're no other choices.. although i had a bad bad feeling bout that....

And puffs!* what i am expected and afriad really happens.. my BF's other band is taking part... since they are all students and most importantly... They are LUCKY...

I just cant get over it... i know they're meant to take part... and y do i care so fucking lot for this stupid band? i dun understand myself... this never happened to me in my whole life... i never cling to something to myself so hard before this... the feeling is like my BF is having 2-GFs.. and it really stinks!

He told me he dun really care bout that band like last time he did for ours... he never find tabs and organize stuff.. i understand wat he's trying to say... i understand he's trying to make me feel better.. However, his actions denied everything... He always talk bout his band etc, what song to play next and learning the harmonizing part so that he can do it druing practice and their band photos and video is all around his computer and he himself used photoshop to chnage their pic... and did none to ours and i bet he dun even have our pic...

Yes, jealousy is the main culpit! i can imagine green gas surrounding me and suffocating me as well...

I just cant help it... all i want is stop weeping everynight and stop looking like a zombie...
And also please let me get what i want... stop giving me road blocks... it's really killing me....

12 comments:

Les Miserables said...

Fuck oFF idiot....

Sing Yee said...

ahahahahahahah so funny wakakakkakakaka
idiot

chill girl. dun get all fume up. dunno what happen to all the girls lately. even me also emo...cheebye i tell u
i think is the exam and stress
dun get so tense up k
i love u;)

Anonymous said...

hi...
i wonder y many ppl like to blog here as friendster already supply blogging service...or we need to pay in order to use? erm...no idea,coz i never blogging as i only read blog...wonder who i m? erm...i m ur long lost fren from muar & currently study in penang...erm...wat u study in sedaya actually? i know is smtg related to music,but can u be more specific?...hm...seems like u r more depress from wat i had expected...cant help anyway,coz dunno the hell is going on in ur life....

Les Miserables said...

OK... this started freaking me out... Muaks thanks baboon~ u're always there for me girl...

as for the anonymous... i wonder who u are and to answer ur ques, here is a more "private" place to blog.. unlike friendster... it's just lame blog over friendster cos everyone does that... and having some common blogging launguage...

i might sound a bit harsh now as u can see i am not quite in the mood. And i pretty much like to know who u are.

Anonymous said...

hardwork that you put in these few years...trully a lot...seriously i respect..

""And also please let me get what i want... stop giving me road blocks... it's really killing me....""

so if you get what you want, so sure that u will be happy?or u will jz start to ask for more..n more..n more...endlessly

jz try to remind you that...aspect too much sometimes make our life miserabless..(although...i oso that kind of person that aspect a lot of things in life)....

hehe..between..i finally know what les-miserables really is..although last time..u told..

:)

Anonymous said...

Friendster is one of the worst services provided on net..

u consider friendster blog as a place to blog?

oh no...its sucks...friendster photo updating system is so so so sucks...needless to say about blogging...

use friendster bcoz nearly all of our friends use..and is a poor to cheCk friends current condition

MSN space is a better and easy way to blog..compare to here..but not much u can do..u blog very according to their template

Anonymous said...

yupes..totally agree with baboon..every1 is so so emo including myself..crazy la...but im sure this is wat we must go thru in life. if u get wat u1 evrytime then u live 4 wat?we live to chase wat we want in life, things tat we dont get or have.i know wat u r going thru..bcoz u freaked me out wen i saw u yesterday with pande eyes..haih..but i really donnno wat to say to help u lo...my emo state is covering the sky!!help!!

but i hope u xiang de kai after u return from muar la..let go abit, dont make urself suffer like hell..its hard, i cant even do it myself n im trying to ask u to do tat..haha!! don think so much la..time flies n it will soon be over:)

Les Miserables said...

Woah... so many comments..

cat (what a weird way to add u):
well... i certainly know wat i am after for... and i know i will ask for more.. isn't tat what people do? i rmber u once told me there're ppl who just dreamt to be an ordinary ppl.. just live ordinary life with secure income and stuff... i dun believe u cos that time although my pea brain dun know much things but i know me and u are not that type of ppl and i dun really think such ppl exist... until i came to my coll.. well.. life's a bitch... that's all i can say...

Ba bai jie:
U emo dunno for wat... u've wat u want in ur life u still acting that way.. sometimes just feel like asking u to choose a longkang(the narrow the better)and jump!
aih... ya.. it's hard to control one's emotion.. especially when u face this all by yourself without ur love ones beside u...

T_T all i can say is life's a bi-atch!!

missbiebie said...

dear...
avtime whn after read ur blog..
my mind jz will appear 1word...
**SAD**

HMM,dun lidat la...
b happy ok??
avthing will b alright wan!!!

love ya~

Sing Yee said...

it freaks me out when ur friend call me baboon too.. ;O

is a pms week. is the beginning of month! anddddddddd we girls pms...fucked

Anonymous said...

u always think i have everything...donno wat makes u think that...but don judge me by my outlook..haha!!!

Les Miserables said...

woOOOooo... so surprise to see u here LPZ!! haha... thanks for your comment... and thanks for ur concern :)


Baboon: u idiot... cos u call urself baboon so my fren call u that too ma.. haha~ yalo.. i hate when i get PMS!!

BBJ: erm... i din judge by ur look.. it's not that u've everything.. but at least u've a starting point... that's more than enough to survive for the time being.