Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Refugee: Images

Yup!! now i am going to talk bout the musical i entered last year..... Haha.. i know it's soooo history but i just cant avoid talking bout it!

REFUGEE: IMAGES!!

The very first ''biggest'' production i've joined!

okok~~ here's all the picies!!

First of all, let me show u the place we performed...

This is Panggung Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur...
It sounds kinda lame i agree~ but that place is actually kinda cool...



I haven seen our video yet but i believe we've done really great job!!
It's a 6 months long production...(come to think of it... really killing me)
although i joined in 2 months later than other ppl (i'm last to join in) but still i can feel the hard work and effort everyone put into this musical!

Let me show u some of our pictures during performance...
I wonder who took those... but anywayz...

This is from the scene "Lady of the world"

''Fly u to the moon......."
I love this one... Just look at the picture behind (real pictures, taken from that time)
Can really feel the miserable Vietnamese time had that period..

This is the last scene...
I think...

Now...

Let me take u to that back stage...
This is a the back stage... actually i wanna take the picture where it really looks like one of the scenes in ''Silent Hill''... It's super creepy... summore the lights are flickering all the time..Blue colour summore.. hmmm....




IS making up time!!
Uh... sounds wrong... make uping time? make up time?
Whatever..
This is our make up crew!! All the way from Penang!Man, i'm so fat!!
My heart is pounding damn fast when he's doing that...
I hate putting on mascara!!! >.< Hailat.... My face gone la...

Can u believe that she's actually one year younger than me??
Gosh... i'm getting old... :'(Group photo!!
Alvira hamsap!!

Cindira trying to make Amber Chia's face!! wahahaha

Pictures taken by the press...

Too bad i cant get the copies :(

During rehearsal....

Alex likes people to punch him!!



Imagine how tired we all are.... (except Caleb la... the one with spec smiling guy.. )


Behind the scene....

Some people are resting....

Trying to act cool...

Some people try to act cool with other people..

Some try to be in other people's photo...

Some is setting up the instruments..

Some try to act cute...

Some try to act cute with behind people's back...

Some try to act cute with a group of people..

Some try to take picture with the conductor :P

Some like to take pictures with lots of people!

Someone fainted..

And i just wanna take photo with my make up artist!! isnt he cute?? :P

It was a great 4 months journey being in this group... And not to mention we have T.G.I. Friday's every day duting the performance week?! haha... yeah~~

I wish i can join production like this in future...

So, wish me luck!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur blog is dead
taKe care ya~~