Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'm B-A-CK !!!

It's been sooooo long since i last update~
I know...

And i now i decided to write something cos my dear fren Baboon said since i'm so lonely why not i spent 4 hours here and do my blog since the connection is slow and i am going to sleep at 12... WTF~ she even decide my sleeping time.... -_-"

Anywayz, i did tried to post something up few days ago but the stupid connection was so slow i don't have the patient to wait to upload all the pictures i took in the musicals i entered last semester... but dun worry folks!! i will definately post it up one day~ hehee

Therefore, i decided to post something ''ligther''

Alright! Let's see my Merdeka day's holiday!

I went to some Hot Spring place i think somewhere near Ipoh or something with my BF's family.. (Uh, pardon me for not knowing anything cos i was really half asleep going that place cos of the performance i had before that trip... sing till 3 am only reach home...)

Anywayz,
Well, i have to warn u that i might bored u cos i will post lots of pic of my pretty face~
muahahaha....!! dun care u can tahan o not i still wanna post! hahaha

Well,
This is the place!!
Ok, u might be able to notice i was still half asleep when taking this pic...

uh...

This is one of the man-made waterfall...
But seriously the water is over 50 celciuos!!!

Dun believe?
Seee? their feets turned pink!
(Erm, my feet is not in there...)

I apologize for not taking lots of significant bout the place...
sleepy la... -_-zzzz

But i still have some of them!
Scenes of ppl soaking their feet in the hot water...
Uh.... yucks~

Ok, now it's time to show my lame pictures!! wahahahhahaha
Dun care!! must see also...! >.< First of all, must do one of the 1-2-5 pose!!
and i chose 2!! :p I tell u... really lots of red ants there....
Painful... :'(


What? i tot tis is cute? ! <('^')> humph!
haha... WTF la...

My stupid BF go bite off the piece of leave there...

N gimme that face when i scold him...
-__-""

Later he ask me to pose at the fake tree and take picture...
and it turns out like this...
I see it's kinda nice and so i ask him to pose like me too..

Manatau...
The picture turned out like tis... *sweat*
Not my fault la! camera problem... >.< A Teck!!!
muahaha

Camera problem la!!
(explain: cant see whole body)

Somehow i feel that i am hugging a stranger...
He doesn't look like him in pictures i wonder y...

???

.....................

Then we go uh... somewhere.. (sleepy la) to eat this very famous lam mee!!


Hahaha....
I must prepare to run when i see my BF...

Sure whack me like siao cos i post all his ugly pictures to my blog...

Wonder y i do this?
Suppose to promote him right??

Anywayz...

Must bath now!!

3 comments:

litterjayjay said...

wow... so many of my silly picture... dear you so bad!!! hahahaa~ but i like this post!

Sing Yee said...

finallly! hahaha

Les Miserables said...

hehe... :p purposely wan~~

yup baboon!! me back!! wahahhahahhahahhaha....can die... stupid haze