Friday, September 02, 2005

Genting trip!

This is my 2nd semester studying music in UCSI. Honestly, I’m super glad to know these friends around me ^-^ Alright! It’s what everyone’s been waiting for… To write bout our Genting trip! Seriously speaking.. when they asked me to join the trip to Genting, the first thing that came into my mind was..

''Lame'' But! It was awesome and cool and I actually had so so so much fun!!!

Let's see what fun we had...

Shall we?


This is the 1st picture we took.. (uh.. as far as I can remember.. hehe) Still in pudu..

Follow by,



And




Oh ya..
Did u realize Yong tin and Jenny wasn’t inside these pictures?

There they are~!
Yong tin was busy talking (really non-stop that type...) while Jenny…
terpaksa listen lo… what to do? kakakaka~~

Meanwhile,


Me and Su mei feeling bored..and she suggested we do tis -- >

She ask me do my ‘’infamous’’ piggy face.. wahaha! Ba bai la~!?

and act cute! Ba bai la! Tongue wider than mine… haha!

Oh ya, check tis out!

Ha? What ya saying?
U think I’m showing Jerry? Na…Ntg special bout him what to show? Muahahahha

See that guy behind him? His eyes is always, and I mean, always looking like tat! Wont’ his eyes cramp sometimes?
Hee, and the Arabian fellow sitting beside Jerry.. keep glancing at him.. >.*! He's kinda horny to me.. hehe

Then, we take cable car to hill top..

Seriously we take pictures anywhere! It was Jerry’s idea to separate guys and girls into 2 diff cable car… I was like WTF? Izzit necessary?



Well, at first I tot is siao hui or maybe Elaine’s hand pulling my hair cos I tot Qi Yu wont do this kinda naughty work.. But, this picture proof me wrong! Aiks~ (sorry ya SH and Elaine.. hehe)

Still inside cable car.. For once I tot the whole cable car’s gonna drop.. we scream yell shout jump and hop inside the car… *faint*

Alright, we reached hill top safely… and proceed to our hotel..

Walking… walking…


And take picture…!! (sesat Terence behind)

Ok, then continue marching..



N take photo again! Yeah, happily go our room….. <>

Ta da!! Tis was meant for ladies..


And..


Tis is guys’

Suddenly I got an idea..

Dunno what tis’s call actually…



This was the normal-looking wan..



The funny-looking wan..



The ghostly-looking wan..

Not forgetting..



Muahaha! The idiot-looking wan.. I love tis pic! Notice how Qi Yu looks like.. :p

Ok ok, enough of these boring intro..

Then we went to the theme park…



All the monkeys so happy!


But………. ………… …………

It started rain just when we got onto tat swing… T_T

Then i heard their mumbles...


“So sad… cant play d…” Daniel seems happy we missed all the fun… laughing behind our back! Evil evil man…


Su Mei says :”Ba bai la! Stupid rain...”

And Yong Tin :

“.........….” (I cant hear what he's mumbling..)

After all our complains,

Finally the rain stops..



Everyone was so happy and took another picture… and uh… everyone’s too excited and end up looking at the wrong direction.. only Terence not the sesat wan..

But after 5 minutes…

Rain comes bek again…

Everyone ki siao!!

p/s : Can u see Daniel still smiling ter…?? wonder what’s his problem?!

Hee.. I saw It’s kinda fun..

So I join in too!! Oh ya, and drag Daniel too.. wakakka!

Bo pian.. rain too heavily… all the games are closed..


Only left tis..

Haha! Can’t remember exactly when’s the last time I played tis…

Well, dun be fooled by the innocent looking cup…

It’s a deadly trap~

Good luck, Su Mei!

Let see that happened, shall we?


U can’t really tell how fast Yong Tin turn in this pic… but trust me, U dun wanna know… <>

The result of all the violence…

See la Chuan Li! For not trusting me not to sit with Yong Tin… wahhaha

Poor Su Mei…

Well as for me,

I'm so very enjoyed myself!

However, I feel sick for the whole journey although Jerry din really spin a lot thou~

Dying...

Violent spinning can really makes one person starts to do idiotic things..


For example,

Another example,

Actually i got a bit kena influence also la..

Trying to act horny… in front of lots of ppl~ muazzzzkKkk!



Aww... ain't they lovely?



Siao Hui... acting cute.. hehe

Then, we took escalator to the otherside..


For this!

As a result of flying without wings,

Su Mei’s legs cramp after playing that…-__-!! I never see ppl play tis till legs cramp… Ba Bai la!


WTF?!!!?


What he doing!?

Gosh...


Actually at first me, Siao Hui, Keng Ching, Jerry, Jenny wanna take picture together wan…Manatau, camera just held up all the monkeys rush in to take a shot… aiks~

Well, I sesat again..

I’m the only wan who’s prepared for the superman post… see? Su Mei’s hand just gonna take up… sesat camera man! Iskh~
Therefore, I punished them to do the post again.. in front of my favorite wallpaper!



And my creation of ghost hand… nice? Chuan Li love tis pic.. hehehe

At night..

We took escalator again to...

Ripley’s Believe It or Not

and also the haunted house..

Ok! There’s something I wanna talk bout in the Ripley’s thingy..

First of all,

This so-called ‘’luckiest chair in the whole world’’, doesn’t work!! I sat there for so damn long till I felt sleepy when taking photo and even rub my butt on it… I still lost 5 bucks to Yong Tin that night when we gamble~~~~ Iskh!

However,

This is real..

So is tis..


After all the fun, went bek to hotel..



1.45 a.m.
till 2.33 a.m. Playing UNO cards

Chat for 1 hour...

Then continue UNO till 4 a.m.

Continue chatting again..

In the mean time, me and Su Mei sesating agian..


Think tis is ugly?

Wait till u see this..

Muahahah!! i damn ugly la~~!
Man… how people love my piggy face… ahahah! I wonder who took this pic… I cant remember

He's Jerry in d morning..


Alfred at night~ Notice the alfro hair... wahahha!

The result of not sleeping from 1 a.m. till 7 a.m.



8 a.m.
still cant wake up..




After another hour of waking them up… Still fail…



Guess who’s that?

But!!


We’re tough!


Energetic again!! And ready to pack and go home~!

However…

When we reach Genting’s bus stop..


I starting to feel sick..

Really really sick after that…

Idiot Yong Tin still laugh at me..

Finally reach LRT station heading home… Sick Sick… haha~ Yong Tin very yong suey-nya…


Well.. this is the first time I holiday with so many frens… 15 of us!



Very very sweet memory indeed… ^-^ Glad I joined them! Although I am super very broke after that…

I waste so much time write this to keep it as a memory... :)

MUST ORGANIZE ANOTHER TRIP!!

22 comments:

Sing Yee said...

hahaha why is the thing with image shark

litterjayjay said...

for me the best picture is the "dao kai ngan" one! very cute and funny! i download foe my wallpeper 1st!

Les Miserables said...

Still working on it! haven finish la the post... i work for 2 dayts d... ='/

litterjayjay said...

no wonder la... every time i open got new things to see... you very hard working ya~!!

Anonymous said...

hey what a nice nice blog..well-arrange..from happy n energetic ..follow by enjoying n having fun ..n then tiredness..finally reluctant to dismiss..i can really feel the joyful n madness in the trip among the gang when reading this blog..who took the photo --"frog" or named "E-T" ??shock!!we never have E-T member la..hehe..
heyhey..don't try to post all our ugly photo..definitely damage "images" la..haha

Sing Yee said...

ur piccies like armageddon la

is killing my eyes..

damn u really have lotsa fun there

damn

Les Miserables said...

Sing yee... how nice if last tym AMZ also got trip like tis....

Qi Yu, so happy u finally show up in my blog! ask u come here visit so long neva layan me -_-
Hee... Nice le i write till? told u sure very nice wan d! hahah...

Jerry... wa... so happy to see u here... nice not i write u until? i promote ur face here ok?! hahhaa~ of course must held another trip la!!!

Unknown said...

wow, this is a very, and i mean it seriously, fun post! i could feel all tingly reading it ;P

Just went genting with my friends also, but not so fun... maybe cos i left in the middle of the trip...ceh, nex time have to make sure i go longer!So, damn fun...

litterjayjay said...

Hui Kee!! i agree all their comment! this is the very good post from all your previous post! i very like this post but... too many picture load very slow...

so i dont want to make those photo size bigger because will lag!

Les Miserables said...

Sheen! surprise to see here! cool pic u hav ther.. *wink* thanks for the compliment.. hehe.. i spend 3 days to finished it cos skol's connection damn stupid! How's ya anyway?

Anonymous said...

hey hui ki.. i did post my comments to the "believe it or not.." last time!
but i could't find it when i double check it just now..haiz..

Unknown said...

still ok i guess, but been doing a lot of thinking recently. might post all my thoughts up later.

Les Miserables said...

Daniel... yup! it's a very sweet and enjoyable trip indeed! wa... so fast can forget wan u? hou yeah~! hehe..

Sheen... i'm looking forward for ur post ya! >.<

litterjayjay said...

erm... planing to have a friendship trip later with my friends like what you did~ my heard feel warm now~

litterjayjay said...

finally you all can see the picture clearly liao~ say thank you!!! edit till my eye also going to pop out liao~ (O_O)

Les Miserables said...

Thanks la my dear~ :p

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! F 250 seat covers http://www.volvo-850-part.info/Hondajazzbodykits.html Intel pentium 4 3ghz e 800mhz cpu Body kits for pontiac grand prix Michelle bentley anal prolapse Car insurance quotes montreal Dodge minivan recirculation flap motor Dodge viper with copitition body kits Life breath humidifiers firebird body kits Hawaii bextra recall Dicount hand dryer Set incorporation 501c nj bmw e36 m3 rieger e46 look body kit Chopped ford truck Dream puerto vallarta resort spa rieger body kit audi a4

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP alcohol topamax engine watch http://www.information-on-protonix.info Porsche selection Facial cosmetic surgery chicago suburbs High potency amino acids for bodybuilding Jovencitas y lesbianas Shop for gps navigation systems car Why do people need didrex Melysessa ford how to make coffee using a coffee maker Boating forked river new jersey mt comments cgi posted by ionamin Tamiflu contains http://www.misty-hentai-6.info/Pamela-anderson-hot-pic.html

Anonymous said...

[ URL=http://www.theychanel.com.com/ - wgal tv chanel 8 [/URL sr7v27 , discount [ URL=http://www.everychanel.com.com/ - hero chanel official website [/URL ns3y15 5815

Anonymous said...

buy generic valium online no prescription 5mg valium get you high - buy valium online from canada

Anonymous said...

buy valium diazepam y valium - valium diazepam temazepam

Anonymous said...

http://www.achildsplace.org/banners/tramadolonline/#3852 proven places to buy tramadol online - order tramadol no prescription