Monday, September 12, 2005

Now... U listen good



I just wanna drop a few lines to you...

Dun ever underestimate me...

One word.

Dun look down on me

I may not be as excellence as other people now.... Or you even think that I'm just a lousy shit....

Well, i am working fuckin' hard on it...

Trying all my best to eliminate my laziness and resolve your sarcasticsm into the energy for me to work even harder...


Eventually,



I'll prove it to u one day




That I can achieve what I had dreamt for...


Long long time ago

*Dreams are beyond what U saw in everyone's eyes.... including mine

7 comments:

litterjayjay said...

Gain-Muscle-And-Lose-Fat!!!!????
what the hell!? Tan Hui Kee!
you join these to be a muscle girl!?
please dont la~ (O_o)

Les Miserables said...

O_o!! I din la!! walao........... -_-!! speechless......

Anonymous said...

ya..can c u working hard these days..got work hard must got good result ah..jia you!

Les Miserables said...

Thanks Qi Yu~! But still... i am lack of ppl's support... sometimes feel like falling apart... very miserable..

litterjayjay said...

people who support you is in every where especially you dad, mum and your teacher! most important is you have to be strong for your self! thats one of my idea for life!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.botox-alternatives.info/Calloway-golf-shopping-spree.html titleist golf clubs Card pda wifi troy beck golf Lipitor cholecystectomy Foot mom soccer Compact flash barcode reader proactiv solution insurance life sun Bear creek golf club houston Webcam teen video Pregnant sex drive Heshe 2fcute trannys http://www.sarasota-laser-tooth-whitening.info/Furnace-selecting-a-home-heating-oil.html Exercise home pilates team tennis apparel Sports webpage layouts Pro evolution soccer 4 torrent

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »