Saturday, September 24, 2005

What a day!

Well.. before i talk bout wat i did yesterday...

I saw this guy's friendster... Uh, i dunno how shld i address him..
He's once someone very special for me...

Once la.

Well...

He wrote things inside his friendster made me feel sad n tot bout my ex-bf...
For a few seconds...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Okie!! back to normal..

Ok, tell u ppl...

Yesterday was the most extraordinary , most exciting, most adventurous, most thrilling, most painful and most dirrrtttyyyy day of my life!!

Man,

First of all...

I went for filming.. the very last and the very first scene...

Well, basically i need to act a girl who died cause kena langgar kereta (or motor?)

So, me waited for Juan to fetch me...

Then both of us bersemangat go Giant buy necessary stuff to make fake blood~
Heee... i wanted to take picture and show u all the methods i used to make blood... but i dun have camera =(

But trust me! I'm pure genius!! wahahhaa

Then, we go to Titiwangsa, a very very nice park ter to shoot the first scene...

Well, it went quite well.. just that i NG lots of times >.<" Till teck wanna side kick me.... haha Then, me and Long Quan snap a few photos and we went to find a suitable place for us to die...
-_-

But tat time Juan need to go bek off... so guess wat?

I terpaksa sit motor!!!

Mahai~ i cant really remember when's the last tym i sat on a motor... i just know that i very scare of sitting on motor~!!freaky~!!

OKok, Finally found a place for us to die...

Aiks~ rain starts to shower down on us...

But wat to do~ still need to act...

So me and Long Quan pour the fake blood to each other... and it's pretty scary!! hehe... i am proud of myself!! wahhaha...

Then!! i need to lay on the dirty, muddy, wet road there pretend to be a dead person..

Well, can u imagine? it'z raining and i still need to lie there motionless and waiting for LQ to come grab my hand.. -_- Teck told me he heard someone shouting "faster!faster! i wanna die d!!" in the video...

Yala, of course is me... i summore remain motionless when i shouted... so the voice is like coming out of nowhere.. haha

Wa... that kinda feeling... not every1 can understand.... ppl who passed by us stared at us one kind...

Then, LQ fetch me bek to Teck's hz, to clean up my ''wound'', on motor! without helmet!!

Wa, i tell u~ i seriously scream till the tayar also nearly burst.. and i think LQ feel like slap me also~ wahhaa..

Then i notice there was a police car behind us...

I *fainted*

Ok.... then i went to Teck's hz... i feel like jumping into a well and live v Samara when he asked me to take shower in their bathroom... Wa... i think got maggots inside~ yyeeehwwwhhwh~~!@$#@^

But lucily Mimi let me use his bathroom... @_@

And i spend quite some time to wash away my blood... if not later i go LRT there ppl sure force me go hospital.. and now still got a bit stain... aiks~ -_-

Then i went to Shaunnie's farewell party...

Man... i gonna miss him man~ his retarded voice and idiotic movements which looks like South Park character.. ahaha! Man.... Really Shuan... i will miss u... and really really really sorry that i forget to bring ur present to u! i swear i prepared it 2 months ago!!!!! AaaAAaAAAaa~

Well,

I was attacked by rain whole day... sit on motor.. and took 45 min LRT to reach Shuan's party~ I was exhausted...

See la Shuan.. i was wet and cold in LRT and waited so long in the station ter just cos to see u man!!

U shld feel touched~ hehehe...

Finally reached there... but i sat alone there like sohai, watching Malaysian Idol~ iskh~ but still... quite fun also la.. hee...

Then... oh ya!! now only i rememeber!!

Ladies and gentlemen...

i fell down and broke my toe nail... and it was fucking painful!!! Really pain till my tears nearly burst out~!! i screaming like hell inside toilet....

And now only i rememeber y i fell down...
Cos Kit came and fetch me... in order not to make him wait too long i kinda skip when i walk and ended up fell down~

And that heartless fellow still laugh at me till i feel like bitting his head off!!

Ok.. nvm...

I followed Kit for band... uh... but not our band practice... i just so happened to be ter >.< " And i sat ter online a while till my ex called me... and they practice their stuff... and i only sang one song... Honestly i feel like perform for the Taylor's thingy lo~ sing one song also i dun mind.. (desparate huh??)

But they only need guitarist~ -_-" Sad....

Guess they jammed (got such word?) till wat time?

4 in the morning...

Tat tym seriously i look like a dead person... but uptown there seriously is a sleepless street...
Got pasar malam 4 o'clock in the morning?! wat the heck~~~ Man... humans are so incredible..

Anywayz...

I neva had a sleepless night since the Genting trip... Man...

I can feel my tense muscles crying for help...

Man.. i cannot continue life like this seriously i will die of dehydration... uh.. ok, it's not really related..

Just be patient and i will show pictures we took in filming~ hehee...

See? it's really the most amazing day i had in my whole life!!


Man,

I need rest.

21 comments:

Shawndesilver said...

YO COWALA
wei thanks for coming girl
i'm so gonna miss u too
thanks for the present too!! keep for me oi
am leaving for the airport in about 4 hours..
so take care and see ya next year
love u guys!

Les Miserables said...

Hey donk~ i guess u called yesterday?? i not sure~ cos it's an unknown number..

well... man~ suddenly feel kinda heartache~ u're gone! man! imagine the time when u still complaining that u hanging around stonning~ dunno wat to do for the whole year? now u are gone...

Iskh~ continue MSN ya? and dun flirt and fuck too much wei~! ahha..

I guess u are on the plane now~ tot of calling u but cant make myself wake up~

I love u too!! miss ya~!n take care!

Anonymous said...

long quan here. :P
u know what.. my tayar really burst after fetching you to ateck place.. pity me.. i noticed dat when i was on my way back.. kajang.. damn.. have to come down and pushed the motor for few miles.. haha.. fortunately.. a 'good hearted' motorist.. actually on the way to help another motorist dat his motor broke down as well.. and he helped me. first.. charge me for RM25 : ( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but.. no other way.. sigh..

u take care la.. u are so bad luck lately.. go 'hit small ppl' k.. haha.

litterjayjay said...

thats a terrible day but is a good day to keep as your memory le~ hehee~ dont wear shoe! wear slipper ba~

Les Miserables said...

Damn pain a!! still can see purple blood stain there...

Sorry la LC, i scream too loud d~ hehe.. if i din scream i will faint lo seriously.. tat tym i think i will wastemore money bringing me to hospital

litterjayjay said...

your head are too big!

Les Miserables said...

Wei! my head is... yalo.. my head is big -_-!!

litterjayjay said...

呵呵呵~大头博~ muacksss~

Les Miserables said...

頭大腦大, 腦大很可愛... wahahhaha~

Anonymous said...

腦大很sohai...... huh?-,-"

~JuaN~

litterjayjay said...

不穿衣更可爱!呵呵呵~

horny le~ yer yer yer~

Les Miserables said...

-_-!! i dun like horny guy

litterjayjay said...

sorry lo... over 99% guys in the world also ham sap 1 lo... 1% is 性无能! or bird bird cacat...

Anonymous said...

HAM SAP KIT, You're THE MAN.. ULTRAMAN!! ULTRAMAN also hamsap? no, i think ULTRAMAN don have bird bird. if he got.. then must be very big size... as big as KL TOWER.. hou yeah. i think Ultraman is the 1% which u said.. rite??

~JuaN~

Les Miserables said...

...............

litterjayjay said...

no no no~ thats only 0.000000001%
another 0.000000001%
i think should be Ah Teck!
>)

Les Miserables said...

pls stop it... -_-"

Anonymous said...

soli ultraman..my bird is damn big...acording measure by ruler...roughly 10cm...but it become 19cm when he getting angry..."yer yer yer...blek blek blek..."who r using such word..pls stop it..sit down n think..how old r u all...still acting cute..

by tecky...yer~ (vomit..pls stop it...pls..)

Anonymous said...

woooooo, Ah Teck is getting angry lo.. 19cm?? u mean ur bird? or ur height? haha.. com'on, man who in love will act cute, yer yer yer... oh shit. i'm in love!!!!!

~ Juan aka The Cutest Primary School Hokkien Teacher~

Les Miserables said...

*faint*


@_@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

litterjayjay said...

blek! yer~ yer~ yer~ 19cm long but 1am width? thats italy mee!