Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Life's.. like that la...

Thinking of blogging something..
But just cant get any idea...
Probably life's too bored recently... I dunno..
Skol started and i nearly fainted when looking at my time-table...
Oh ya, did i mentioned Bang Hean actually said i scored a ''not-too-bad'' for my Jury?!
Man... people around me are so so unpredictable lately...
I dunno till when i can take it...
Just had a short glance on the movie called ''Love in Harvard'' which had really good comments from most of my frens..
Then only suddenly i realized it's been a while i din watch romance movie..
I stopped myself from watching romance movie.. since.. dunno when... cant remember...
I dunno why... and just now i watched a small part of the show and made me feel like crying...
Sigh~ *
I really tryin my best to live life to the fullness but sometimes i just cant help to have the feeling of hollownessssss....
I tried out doing new things a little bit more everyday...
Indeed i did.
I really dunno Y... Seriously every minute in my life i need a company...
I'm just a lonely freak~ Just accept it fellow frens..
Hui Wen's blog says there she got a tatoo.... Cool.... ^-^

14 comments:

litterjayjay said...

now you know why i said i feel lonely even i have a lots of buddy... because lost a part of life and we still haven get it back!

Les Miserables said...

Jay.. quite true also la.. now only i understand ur feeling...

Jerry! dun ba bai i punch u!! wahahah... i cant see the movie.. nice ar? yer.. i sayang u also la... hehe

litterjayjay said...

sayang me!!! me~~~!!!!

Les Miserables said...

Haha~ yala.. i most sayang u wan la happy? ^-^

Anonymous said...

Yeah I've got a tattoo :D It's a violin and music notes :P Shhhhhh....

Les Miserables said...

Wa!! cool!!
i wanna tatoo on my butt! where's the position?

Anonymous said...

ar?not pain?

litterjayjay said...

me want to tatoo too~~~~ beside the hole!!! O_o!!

Anonymous said...

I have it on my lower back. :D It's pretty big too actually... probably a bout 15x10 cm2

Les Miserables said...

Pain but with attitude selphie! hehehe...

Hun..It's really big thou~ how much it costs?

Anonymous said...

heh not telling. but it was rather expensive. well done though and i love it :)

Anonymous said...

it took 2 hours to do :S and the treble clef and double bar lines hurt like hell...

Les Miserables said...

O_o!! cool............... i cannot tahan pain ... sure cant do... iskh~

I dun even hav an ear hole~ man... i am such a failure

Anonymous said...

haha..many ppl also cann't tahan pain like u la..depends lo