Monday, April 04, 2005

I'm a fool..

Yup, long time din post up things so i guess... sigh.. just some of my stuff here...

I dunno what happened to me lately...


When he's by my side, I wish to have some quiet time..

When he's not by my side, my love towards him increased every second, time pass agonizing (correct?) slow...

There are so many things wonder in my mind...

Why he seems to be thinking bout other stuff while he's together with me?
Why I feel so lonely even when he's holding my hand?
Why can't i feel his heartbeat when I'm in his arms?
Why I can't see myself when i look into his eyes?
Why I can't feel my hands when I'm touching his face?
Why I feel like I am looking into eyes I not familiar with?

All of these happens just because I cant feel that he's really care for me.... I cant feel that He's loving me....

His touch is not so tender as before.
His words are not truthful.
He's ordering me about and i really hate people order' me to do something (I'm not a maid ok?!)
He does not send sweet sms to me so often anymore.
He does not do romantic stuff for me eventhough i did so much for him.
He did not think of ways to stick up a "something" (which I spent almost 3 days to finish it) to his car

Ok, that does it! !

I was so annoyed bout everything and also, bout myself. Why myself?
Because, today I was so dead tired and i felt that I haven slept for bout... 2 months (seriously) and i really felt that I'm going to die soon...

But he suddenly called and asked me out for movie excitedly... Despite my tiredness and stuff, I agreed (not bear to see him sad).

Why am I such an idiot? I gave up almost everything for him and even when I felt so dead tired, I agreed to watch late night movie with him. And now I am pissed at myself and started to punch the keyboard again....

Am I behaving unreasonable again?
Am I acting like a pampered kid throwing tantrum at her loved ones?
Am I being too sensitive because I'm a Cancer?
Am I not understanding at all because he's having a hard time studying and I'm still complaining?

I guess so.... But i just can't help it....

Because love is seriously something stupid (stop nodding your head baboon -_-)
U'll do so much things to someone U really really love although he dun seem to understand girl so much even after 17 months of practice (pls refer to "Why are men so... 'lidat' wan?" Hehhe)...



Yup, I'm a fool.



10 comments:

Unknown said...

haiz, its like that one... sometimes, the person you love won't realize how much effort you put into a relationship...and you will feel like putting the DAMN truth in his/her face...but sometimes i will tell myself the effort is never enough..give but don't think of receiving...am i a good samaritan?

Anonymous said...

im not nodding my head...im banging my head to the wall man... this species here is unpredictable one...skejap diss skejap dat... skejap hate skejap like...haih...love is such an idiot disaster God ever created... world wil b a nice one if love doesnt exist.....guys dun need to spend so much on valentine if not bcoz of love( akakakak i thiink my dad agrees wif that sial..and same goes to pala wakakaka)...gurls do not need to commit suicide bcoz of LOVE.... i am so rite..hui kee jangan lawan cakap!!

Les Miserables said...

Yup.. dun ever think of receiving.. U're a "stupid" Samaritan (Oopss ^-^) B'cos we're humans and we'll be tired of always giving... But must know limit also anywayz..

Pala? what izzit going to do with Pala baboon?? anywayz, miss him damn lotz man.. dunno wat happen to him... Baboon baboon.. shld shower u with some LOVE so that the guy can make u stop laughing like a crazy women.. wahahhaha

Les Miserables said...

Hey sheen, How to put my friend's blog on my blog?? Like the one u have on ur blog? easier for me to press la... no need to key in add everytime waste time

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, hui kee that is soooo true. I absolutely understand the sacrifice you have to put up with which he takes for granted. don't worry too much about it... guys tend to be very dense.

Les Miserables said...

yup Wen... gurls are so miserable sometimes.. which make me name myself Les Miserables.. damn, i duno wat the heck is happening to me..

Anonymous said...

talking about sacrifices u make for guys. i think my ex-gf still doesnt even know HALF of the sacrifices i made.In the end it all goes unnoticed. Some people are crazy in this world i tell u.eh but hui kee...i tell u your boi boi is damn nice ok.even better than me sial.hahah.some girls are crazy man.do everything for them and SOMEHOW they have excuses for everything.humans are fucked up creatures la..especially the beautiful ones.dun worry baboon u and me ugly together wakakak!

Anonymous said...

shaun u better say im beautiful or else ur blink 182 no more..wakakak no la nola....yeah balls...we ugly together..we go kick rafi 2geder.. we hump hui kee together..wahahahaha huikee huikee

Les Miserables said...

-_-... anywayz, thanks amz! for the compliment.. I know my boy's good (^-^) Hey chill buddy... i know how u feel... seriuosly.. dun worry i'll support u ...and baboon too! we're Amz forever gang! hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »