Friday, April 15, 2005

Thank God..

Hey fellows.. seriously i though i was going to die today man..

Guess what happen? I woke up this morning and i feels kinda funny, it's like, something is not quite right there... So, after shopping in One Utama with Qee and Amz, i went back S.Pyramid (which i need to take 3 buses to reach) and wait for my bf to fetch me back Muar...

Before that, my mum called and told me bout the bad weather these few days and she was like :"Dun come back on evening time, come back in the morning, these few days rains heavily very dangerous don't come bek on that time dun!" But, i choose to ignore because I dun really have a choice because my bf insisted to go bek today so... what to do?
My bf msg other gals?!! mahai!!
Ok Ok, back to the topic.


Furthermore, Qee told me weather was damn bad these few days and she kinda freaked me out by repeating "U must remind ur bf to drive slow and be careful it's dangerous!" to me... Worst still, Amz nearly made me faint by saying ice berg (or wadever it is) smashed his car the other day which forced him to stop till it finished...


Then my head was like... Hailat~~ damn frightening man.. summore the feeling of uneasyness is still inside me which i sensed that something bad was going to happen... Therefore, I promised myself if it rains later when i'm on my way bek to Sunway, I'll tell my bf not to drive bek and if he insist, I'll take bus back by myself...


And, it rains!! and raining like thousands cats and dogs man seriously! So i decided to do what i already planned...

But, fail also la...( dammit!)


Therefore, I prey all along the journey back home (seriously I'm so stress that i cant breathe properly) but the weather is still fine at the beginning but storms came in a glance! and lightning everything and there was a powerful lightning struck just on top of the car which i can actually felt the vibration... scary shit though!

And we left no choice but to stop at the hentian Seremban there which I ate a whole plate of Nasi Lemak (damn fat dy a!) and delay for half an hour i guess...

And finally the road was visible again and happily we drove back... But actually i was quite pissed at my bf because he made me worry like hell and he doesn't even know I nearly died of frustration!

But anyway, I'm glad that i got home safe and sound... (I was wondering will God listens to my prayer b'cos I only find God when I'm in trouble and I hardly think of praying when I'm in good condition and stuff...)

Seriously the weather is getting worst nowadays...

PLEASE PROTECT OUR EARTH TO PREVENT "THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW " FROM HAPPENING.

Thank you.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

wow,i agree...wats happening to our earth?why got gempa bumi so frequent?why got snow in india?why rain got cats and dogs?why ah ming go back today?haiz...eh,hui kee...remind ming again to return ur ji nian ce.

Shawndesilver said...

oi..i never said ice berg la..geezsus. SMALL..really small drops of ice. but the impact on my car sounded hard tho. aiseh.

Anonymous said...

i guess it's common that we only turn to God when we're in trouble...so why dont u try turning to Him when u're not in trouble?even if u have the slightest probs...nothing serious like gempa bumis...and icebergs(?!)..u can try turning to God..there's nothing to lose:)..am glad that u & ur bf returned home safely!I'm sure God heard ur panicked prayers:)..Godbless!~yan~

Les Miserables said...

Ha ha! maybe not that big ice berg.. haha.. anywayz, really glad that everything's over... Yup, must pray more often and protect the Earth man~

Sheen, i fed up of asking tis, how to put fren's links in my blog????? i still dun understand pal!

Sing Yee said...

how to put chatterbox in my blog...

huikee u mite as well give sheen ur password then let him does everything......

am i smart??smart leh

and i dun mind giving u my password...helping me put chatterbox in my blog......( i wan my blog more canggih than shaun :P)

i oni pray when i hav trouble...... but sumtyms if i hav probs....i will pray to KORN goddess.....i worship them ok!!!

wahahahahaha!!!!!!

huikee i luv u!!

Anonymous said...

wah wat happen to cows blood and this that ley? eh boon change yr comment stuff to everyone can blog la, not only blogspot... i sien edi never can say anything

Shawndesilver said...

boon your blog i also dunno what to say there la recently. ahah van dont blog on friendster la..damn susah to check u know..

Les Miserables said...

i kinda sesat man.. wat u guys toking bout?!

Unknown said...

wa...i thought the instructions clear enough le...tell me when u r online.i try to give u hands on instructions to msn messenger.

Sing Yee said...

mahai i hav fcking thousand of assignment!! mahai hailat!! ARGH!!!....anyway van..i think ur english fcking extreme de...me fcking asshole here couldnt get u....can get a lil bit oni..

shaun fck u!! ahahaha

arghhh fck me la fck me