Sunday, April 17, 2005

What's wrong with this blog?!

I spent whole night figuring how to put my links to my blog...

And, i finally did it!!
(so damn happy seriously cos i'm a computer noob.. and I can figured it out all by myself..erm.. with Sheen's help also-la)

But!! how can this stupid blog do this to me! all i can put is 3 links and the rest of the add i key in is invisible! What's worng with this stupid blog?! I did everything correct and i double check.. no no, i think i checked for thousands of times! but it's still useless man! what else can i do? damn it!

Aiks, guess i have to try agian tomolo cos it's kinda late (for my parents, not me -_-) and prevent my mum from nagging also... And i've been complaining to my bf that my parents are getting to my nerves since i got back home yesterday~ what i done wrong?!
seriously, I dunno..


And now, i left one thing... TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT PICTURES to my blog where i can write and put pic together.. just like Fong Jeng's blog.. (but till now she still haven tell me how she did it after asking her dozens of times~ -_-!!)

Ok, i guess it's pretty late for my parents and i have to go to bed...

Just hope that any Samaritan outside there can solve my problem! >.<

4 comments:

Unknown said...

heh heh...here's where i come in to interfere again...u have to open an account on photobucket first...then u have to put the image tags that you get when u upload a image...hope this tip helps =) unlike last time...

Anonymous said...

Uh... I think your links are broken hehe... not working... :) Check your code.

And if Hui Wen is meant to be me, the url is wrong hehe.

Unknown said...

seriously,mayb u should copy ur template..and i'll do some ammendments...just copy the links part. i think u accidentally paste a little wrongly. the "li" part should be in front...hard to explain la...and i can't show u in this comments section cause it has something to do with the html tags...

Sing Yee said...

huikee i know how to link people already....quite ez ahh...