Wednesday, April 20, 2005

This Is SO C-O-O-L !

Ok guess what people?! I'm doing some editing on songs, and I'm so truely excited!! (wonder why, I feel like such an idiot~ -_-!!)

Seriously! I neva though of doing this in my entire life but.. I'm doing it now man!! It's so damn cool seriously...

There're lots of things to discover and i wanted to learn all of them (dead serious) and i think i kinda being influence by my bf.. Cos, he seems to know everything, and yeah~ i mean, everything! from Science to music to photographing (I'm just telling the truth.. not promoting ok? -_-)

That day he showed me the program and i'm totally not interested, partly cos i'm just too sleepy... So, i kinda ignore him when he tried to teach me how to edit songs and stuff...
But, yesterday I passed by a computer shop and I walked in and bought some of the programming CDs of wadever it is... So, I spent whole night figuring out what's what and try to do something myself... (I'm a computer noob, rmb?) And i think I ruined Blink's Mother's day.. hahaa! I dunno what i did to that file... It turns out to be a song from outer space!


First of all, I need to sort out things from this messy things in order to edit my song.


Before that, I tried to read this... But all it does is make me faint @_@ so, i give up using this format.



After the first step, I use this to modify wadsoever thingy inside.


Yup, not forgetting to cut and paste thingy.. (I think this is the reason Blink's song i edited sound so weird.. mayb i overpulled it o sumthing >.


Anyway, just feeling contented for doing so many things all by myself... hehehe... mayb u guys think these are craps~ Or maybe some of u guys tried it long long time ago... But please dun laugh at me~ I just did the first step out! :]

By the way, I'm still feeling so high (maybe cos of the chocolate bar~~)


5 comments:

Shawndesilver said...

eh...dun edit blink's songs la..they beautiful edi..dun kacau
ey i cant see any pics! are those supposed to be pics?

Unknown said...

ya,i can't see the pics too...wat happens after u edit song?become like a dj playing the disc??

Les Miserables said...

u cant see the pic?! how come i can view it myself?! WTF?!!

haha, some of the words inside damn stupid.. haha

ok! what's wrong with this blog?!!!! aginst me o wat?!

Sing Yee said...

hey cannot see pic lahh

hailat...

flying high wif choc???

cant imagine u wif liquor then...

Les Miserables said...

Hailat betul~~ those pics are so damn cool man! how come cannot view dammit!