Friday, April 22, 2005

Worst day of my life..

Fellows...

I was so totally heart-broken yesterday ...

I looked forward for yesterday to come. Because I finally can meet my dearest.. I've been waiting for this day for almost 2 weeks (1 week means 1 year for me if i cant see him..)

So, i took Mayang Sari bus at 7:45 in d morning in order to reach here in time for my piano lesson.. And i tell u, the bus was so freaking cold i felt like i'm one of the frozen pork in Cold Strorage!
Ok, nvm, I was so cold that I had to curled myself up. Then, my cell phone rang..

My bf called to tell me that instead of meeting me at 4, I have to wait him till 5 cos he forget that he had a test. Then i said it's ok, I can wait.. But, he suddenly said :"I have to tell u today i can only company u for dinner then i have to send u back cos I have LOTS of hmwork."
Actually he kinda told me tis, the day before and i say i dun mind. Even to have a glance of him I would be satisfied.

However, he called second time to tel me that it's actually 5.30 and not 5 and again, he repeated the sentence. So, i got kinda fed up and bloted :" Are u trying to tell me that u are not free to come out with me?" Actually i meant nothing at all! I'm just concerned that he might feel uneasy to tell me that he's not able to come out with me cos he scared that it might hurt my feelings cos he already promised me..

However, he was so fucking angry at me and started to scold me!