Saturday, October 15, 2005

Back in 1962...

Well... i was back to my childhood...
--- again, yesterday...

Sitting on bed watching 3 big guys playing Street Fighter and Capcom versus dunno whatever name the stuff called on PS2...

The only thing i did was...


-_________- """


And laugh till my pants dropped!! *opppsss... blush*

When the screen there showing Chun Li* fighting with Ken*..

I saw A Teck and A Kit fighting for controller in front of me...

And i was like : "Huh?!?!!"
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

One is 22 years old, another lagi jialat, 23 years old...


Fighting over the controller what the heck is going on this world!?!

I really cant stop laughing..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then *pengsan*...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(All my pic damn ugly.. wahahhaha...)


Well,

Unfortunately, I lost 4 rounds of car racing to A Kit... (I'll get u next time wait till then!! >.<)

But...


A Juan was beaten flat by me in the dancing game!

wahahhahha... yeah yeah yeah... >.<


Haha... but seriously it's been a while since i had this kinda feeling...

A special feeling which i dunno exactly how to describe...

But honestly i feel really happy and gosh... really how to describe my feeling when i saw them play games like little kids... especially A Teck lo~

p/s: I shld take photos and post it here... Aiks~ forget.. -_-"

But I must say that I am pleased and glad to know all of my band members...



This is the only and the favourtie picture we took ^-^
Each and everyone of them adds another colour and flavour to my life...

I meant it.

Thanks guys ^-^

p/s: * is the fake name used to protect the victim of tis story.. :p
N sorry bout that day cos i think i sing really bad... :(

22 comments:

Les Miserables said...

SHUDDUPP!!!!

litterjayjay said...

wahahahaaa~ you really funny lo~ aahahaa~ Ya! i also very long time dint have this kind of feeling oledi! play game like crazy frog~ ahaa~ YOU ALL LOSER!!! Next time Fight again! Hui Kee hehehe~ 收皮啦~ 你赢不到我的啦~ 哈哈哈~

Les Miserables said...

Wa!!! i so damn long time neva play game d then u bully me!!?!?

I'll challenge u again and i SHALL win!!! aarrgghhhh~~

litterjayjay said...

always welcom! kenali is the best!!! ehehehee~ im not going to practice one~ just wait for you oh~

Les Miserables said...

Ba bai!! T.T bully me..... Y.Y i dun wanna fren u d....

missbiebie said...

wei wei wei....
Oweys going out ya....
Dun wan me ady izzzit..
im ur lao po le...hihi....
anyway...mz take k ya k

Anonymous said...

Why i would lose to u... i'm dancing king!!!! but lose in dancing game... and the opponent was u.. shit!!!! hahaha.....

it's been a long long time i didnt play gamez wif a bunch of fai chai... hahaha... it's really fun..... WATAR!!!!

WE ARE IN 1962 ?!

~JuaN, born in 2002~

litterjayjay said...

KAZAT!!! WATER!!! Hui Kee said plan for the steambout at 29th of this month wor~ i still cant remember where is it ah~ i really old d... too many things to memorize... (Y.Y)

Anonymous said...

NO Problem for me...
WATAR!!!!

~Bassist~

Les Miserables said...

EXCUSES!!u never pay attention to what i told u!! humph~!

Lao po... how would i dun wan u? hehe... i'll buy u lollipop next tym i promise! hehe...

A Juan... just face it~ I am the winner!! combo combo all the way... WALTAR!!

WALTAR!! steamboat next fri ar!! everyone must go!! then we jolly whole night!! yeah yeah.. damn happy!hahha

litterjayjay said...

next friday meh? so fast geh... OH NO!!! date line is coming!!! KAZAT!!!

Anonymous said...

WATAR!!wat combo combo all the way la.. i was juz let you win only... and lose lose all the way and highway.... KESAS Highway!!WATAR!!! Side Kick Britney Spears!!!!K.O!!

~LoSER (T,T)~

litterjayjay said...

-LoSER (T,T)- must be ah teck! Hui Kee eat me over 130combo ler~ hahaaa~

Anonymous said...

-,-" bcoz of u... she came to me and challenge me, that's why i kena beaten up nicely.... u give her over 130 combo, she non-stop feeding me combo... combo combo combo.. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... wat i can do is.... WATAR!!!

"Dont think, FEEL!!!"

~WATAR MAN J~

Les Miserables said...

No, that loser is Juan... A Teck din play dancing with me~

of course! challenge the weaker one n make me feel stronger.. ehhe...

Now i remembered! it's not fair tat day cos Kit choose the hardest wan for me!! next tym i sure can win!

litterjayjay said...

huhu~ no matter what you choose you also not my 手脚! cause im leader jay jie!

Les Miserables said...

so what?!

I am hui kee the almighty!!! who can beat me raise the hand!!

litterjayjay said...

_ - - _
|_|_|_|_| ||| ||| |||||||||| |||
|_|_|_|_| |||| |||| ||| |||
_ |_|_|_|_| ||||| ||||| ||||||| |||
| | | |||||| |||||| ||| |||
| \ | ||| ||||| ||| |||
\ ) / ||| ||| ||| |||||||||| |||
\ /
| |
| |

Les Miserables said...

??? apa tu?

litterjayjay said...

actually is a picture i that raise my habd used typing 1, but dunno why after i post become like this oledi... sesat blogger...

Les Miserables said...

............

U sesat dun blame blogger la... :p

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »