Friday, October 07, 2005

Runaway Bride

Fellows..

I was quite pissed to found out that i missed so so many good performances...

But today, i witnessed 2 excellent performances..

One is from my piano teacher's good fren,

Ng Chong Lim.

And another is a drama presented by Footstool Players...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The drama is called Runaway Bride

The drama was awesome!! Fantastic!! Amazing!! Extravagen!! astonishing!! remarkable!! excellent!! superb!! great!! fabulous!! marvelous!! incredible!! unbelievable!! simply lovely~!!

Ok, enough of those praises...

Well.. it's very good cos the whole drama only have 4 actors.. and they are really really remarkable! they can change their expression within 0.0234 second!!

Woah~

Actually since young i love acting...

Oh ya, talk bout acting~~

I am proud to annouce that...

The movie is done!!!

and was sent to Astro this afternoon!!!

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah...

2 tumbs up, 3 cheers and hugz for everyone (especially Teck n Juan) who helped up in this movie~

WoooOOoooOoo....

I'll post up the clip soon....
I hope~

Hee...

Great day! and at first i tot i will regret not going bek Muar...

And very pissed at myself cos i actually forget to call my cousin brother to come and watch this drama!! Iskh~ but anywayz...

haiz..

I had the most pimples on my whole body in my entire life!!
5 huge pimples!!! 3 on face 1 on the back and another one on my lower back..

My fren told me it's cos of stress...

I guess so... Damn stress lately..
So much work and so little time..

Luckily i dun have BF now...

If not worst.. heheh..

Wa! the pimples is like, 2 cm width?! aaa.....

PAIN~!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. u are crazy la.. my fren. haha

~LC~

litterjayjay said...

dear, take it easy ya! dont too stress, if not will look like me lately!

Les Miserables said...

y crazy?? man~ nowadays young ppl dunno how to appreciate stage show~ -_-"

Ok la.. i'll try to take it easy...

But my recital, CME, voice aural and theory exam coming soon how to relax?!@!@ aaaaaaaHHHH!!! faint~

Anonymous said...

then u should arrange ur time, how many hours u need to study and how many hours u need to rest.....

litterjayjay said...

erm... for my suggestion, you have to plan a time table! but, i saw you work quite hard right? erm... any way, you can make it! don't make us disapointed ya! love you!

Anonymous said...

teck here,,,not me n juan,,many ppl help us..
especially is mimi..without him..the movie i think the movie is die in our stama..so let us call his name...audio engineer!!!

n juan oso...did best in his editing ...thinking...pc n software trouble shooting..n oso is the best camera man n driver...to fetch someone who dot like motor=huikee!!!

n long cuan...is the best actor..who is talent in acting n many idea when we was shooting..he is strong in his thinking..n great idea...but he dot know sometimes..izit that idea is suit to continue o not..he give me many idea,,,but i just took some onli..soli ha LC...ha...

hui kee...when the 1st day i saw she acting...one screen she can NG above 15 times...but after that...fortunately she can act good...if not...i think our filem is not enof for her..but i think i have to mention is...she work fast!!i ask her to write a song..lyrics...vocal recording..arrangement in song..she is quite strong!!just give her one day....she can give u the good product..suprised me a lot...

n qi yu...
thank u for huikee's song recording...that day,,when she is recording...she is nervous n shy..(maybe i look like drugsucker n gay)..but she still gave a good a stardard recording...i think if i can find a piano for her..n im not looks like drugsucker..then she will gain the best she have..

n litterjayjay..
next time..if u want to find someone...pls come alone....because ah soon is busy..haha..kidding

n me..
im not gay n drugsucker actually...
im lolipop rm14.70...

by teck
9/10/2005 02:48 am

Anonymous said...

congratulations!
finally finish the short movie!
do really admired u all's( teck, juan, mimi..) strenth n energy on this conmpetition.
i can watch it soon..longing to!

Les Miserables said...

Common.. cant expect me to hug Mimi right?? Paise la~ not close v him also~

Ok, Teck u finish wat i wanna say...

But i really wanna thank u and Juan.. u two are amazing!!

Teck.. i neva knw u are actually so sentimental and stuff... and u are very creative and i am dead serious.. after i saw the finished movie.. especially the last part... wa~ i tell u.. i dunno how to describe the feeling i had.. it was like.. knowing u all over again~ And i really had the urge to hug u all after i watch it`

REALLY GLAD TO KNOW U BOTH ^-^

Sing Yee said...

ahahahahahha sesatnya...

litterjayjay said...

To Hei Kee
Hui Kee... You did hug mimi!?
then how about me? Huuuu!!!!

To Ah Teck
Em.... why i in the commen pula?
I din't do any thing for movie la...
you really done very well ya!
you are the man n i am the lady!

To All My Band Member!
Ah soon:
He is a very talented person in every things no matter is from the art,music or thinking way. is my best pal to support me to do every thing and give me critical commen!

Ah Teck
Our Guitar solo king! Look like drugsucker but he is not! when the 1st met for me and he, he always said something that why people always look down on me (somethings like that) but now he is change damn a lotz! COOL MAN! thats what i wan you and you suppost to be! you really are the man!

Ah Juan
this fella dint blame me down from the bigining i know him! he also the man! ahahaa~ you no need to change any thing from your self because i think you oledi good enough la!

Hui Kee
You are our energy to let us move! and you are the lady!

Ah Kit
Sorry that i dint do well for the band...

Im very glad to have a band like this! cause all of my band member got their own talent! and also very geng chao! not only in music!

Les Miserables said...

y u laugh la baboon?

Wa.. ur comment so long i dunno wat i suppose to say... -_-" chill chill..

litterjayjay said...

this is a testimmonial!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God.. Chong Lim... *sob sob* I miss him... He's my teacher before Bang Hean. He introduced me to Bang Hean pretty much.

Les Miserables said...

really?! i tot Bang Hean first then Chong Lim??

I heard from my frens saying that he's fierce.. and very very expensive*